Page 1 of 2
what was the name of that crazy guy who used to cut himself, ****, get naked, and basically do anything ****ing disgusting on stage? i think he ended up killing himself...
I know who you're talking about. He's some punk guy. I dont remember his name though. he was going to kill himself on stage once or something
GG allin.

Used to force women (and men i think) to suck him off. **** and throw up all over the place and other ****. He's a ****.

He was supposed to kill himself live on stage but he died of a heroin overdose before.
Quote by brngbacwudstok
Iggy Pop did that...but he hasn't killed himself

Yeah Iggy did stuff like that..Velvet Underground
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
I honestly don't understand why anyone liked G.G. Allin. He sounds like the most loathesome disgusting wretch ever to crawl out of a woman's lady-parts.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
I honestly don't understand why anyone liked G.G. Allin. He sounds like the most loathesome disgusting wretch ever to crawl out of a woman's lady-parts.

To be fair to him, the (according to him) fact that he was raped at gunpoint by his father when he was a wee kiddy may have a little to do with his head being completely bollocksed up.
Quote by X_Op3th_X
Yeah Iggy did stuff like that..Velvet Underground

I hope you're not saying that Iggy was in The Velvet Underground.

But yeah G.G is...well...he had a song called "Bloody Mary's Bloody ****"

wow, im watching some of his videos on youtube... the man was a ****ing physco piece of **** that probably shouldve killed himself sooner.

and people are saying on vid comments that he was a god...

wow... thats just pathetic.
(although for some strange reason i cant stop watching)
Quote by DanRev
Watch his Jerry Springer interview.

Hiiilarious.

Oh man that girls dad was so patient, and i love it as the interview goes and GG talks a bit more, she realises how ****ed she is.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I remember him doing one acoustic song that was actually somewhat listenable. He definitely would have been interesting to see live though, if not thoroughly disgusting.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
His stuff with the Jabbers isnt that bad musically wise. That was before he got into H aswell.
I was thinking Marylin Manson until I saw the "killed himself" thing.
Get off my lawn.
from wikipedia:

Genres: Hardcore punk
Scum punk
Shock rock
Spoken word
Country

how punk
The AIDS Brigade
The F*ckin Sh!tbiscuits

pretty sweet band names...
Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
I was thinking Marylin Manson until I saw the "killed himself" thing.

Do you actually know anything about Manson or are you just acting according to the stereotype?
Are you talking about Sid Vicious from The Sex Pistols, he wasnt the frontman, but he cut himself on stage, killed his girlfriend, then commited suicide.
Quote by Hakanku
Are you talking about Sid Vicious from The Sex Pistols, he wasnt the frontman, but he cut himself on stage, killed his girlfriend, then commited suicide.

Don't worry, we aren't. We're talking about someone more punk..

Quote by CanCan
Do you actually know anything about Manson or are you just acting according to the stereotype?

Retract your claws there buddy. He was known to take his clothes off, cut himself on stage, and do weird crazy shit during his performance.

But yeah, I SO totally listen to what people tell me, cause I can't make my own decisions. You idiot.
Get off my lawn.
the band members from mayhem took pieces of the frontman's skull and made necklaces out of them..

Metal.
Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking.
GG Allin, I got nothing against me. Catchy songs. Funny show.

The acoustic song somone mention could be When I Die.
Attachments:
gg15.jpg
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
Quote by Hakanku

Was gonna say that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQysD6MNseU Watch this video...he was one angry guy. There's tonnes more videos of Youtube - they are a lot worse

It's kind of sad how someone can get so hateful, against others and most of all against himself. Seriously, to be able to put himself through so much pain at every show. It's insane. I find it even more sad the kids that worship him.

I find it funny when people try to fight GG or say "I'd love to kick his ass!". Think of it...if he was willing to cut himself up and slam his head into broken glass at every gig he is not gonna be at all fazed by some kid throwing a few punches at him.

My only praise I can give GG Allin is that at least he wasn't a faux. He was a genuine ****ed up, nihilistic thug. Still, that's not worthy of much praise.
Childhood

He was born Jesus Christ Allin at Weeks' Memorial Hospital, in Lancaster, New Hampshire.[1] He was given this messianic name because his father, Merle Allin, Sr. (a religious and antisocial man), then 32 years old, had told his wife, Arleta Gunther, then 21 years old, that an angel had visited him and told him that his newborn son would be a great man in the vein of the Messiah. [2] [3] As a young child, his older brother, Merle Allin, Jr., was unable to pronounce "Jesus" properly and kept calling him "Jeje", which became "GG".

So much for Jesus huh :P
^Haha, yeah I guess that kinda backfired on them.

Saying that I guess he was a messiah to some impressionable kids....who seemed to enjoy being raped, beaten up and covered in GG's piss and diarrhea.
Page 1 of 2