After thinking it through...the DMM might not be what I want. For one thing, I think it's over-priced for what it is; even though it's cooked up with vibrato, chorus, delay, etc... 300+ USD just kills my budget.

So I'm looking into a delay pedal that does what it does extremely well, as in not sucking up any tone at all (played the DD-6 and it sucked so much tone up), true-bypassed, analog, etc.

Also, it should sound good in front of the amp, as well.

One more question, it's possible to get a slight reverb sound out of a delay pedal, yes?

Thanks.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Stereo memory man, not as versatile as the DMM but still true bypass,all analog, sounds awesome and is only like $180. I love mine personally.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
^That doesn't sound like a bad idea...

Actually, what are the main differences between the stereo memory man and the deluxe memory man?

Just seems like things that aren't that neccessary.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
ive been looking at the ibanez ad-9 for an analog delay. its not true bypass, but it is analog. i unfortunatly havent been able to try one out (i hate the GC near me, they never have what i want). they do sound nice from descriptions and clips, as well as reviews seem to be positive. keeley can mod it to true bypass as well, if that is that important to you.
I've heard the Line 6 Dl-4 is good. Maybe someone else here has tried it.
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
David Hassolhoff Is the god of death metal

Quote by Kantroce
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

My gear
Schecter Tempest Custom
Peavey VK112
Fulltone OCD
Line 6 Verbzilla
Line 6 DL-4
Xotic Effects AC Boost
Rocktron Tri-Wah
Quote by omarrodrigez
Stereo memory man, not as versatile as the DMM but still true bypass,all analog, sounds awesome and is only like $180. I love mine personally.

^Ditto. I love my Memory Man. Nice analog delay and lush chorus. You can't go wrong with it.
My current rig:
Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85

Ovation CC48

Peavey 6505 Plus half stack

MXR KFK 10 band EQ
MXR Super Comp
MXR Smart Gate
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
VS Jeckyll and Hyde OD
EHx Holy Grail
EHx Stereo Memory Man
Can you go more into detail of the stereo memory man?

I'm starting to get interested...

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Stereo Memory Man Description from www.ehx.com - "True stereo chorus Dual outputs, 90 degrees out of phase with each other, provide ultra lush "phased" chorus with remarkable clarity and depth as well as 300ms of the warm, clean analog delay the Memory Man line is famous for. Slapback echo, controlled feedback and "bathtub" reverb are some of the other effects this versatile unit affords."

Deluxe description: "Experience the warmth of analog Nothing can compare to the organic sound of analog delay, and no one does analog like the Deluxe Memory Man! Up to 550ms of vibrant echo that rivals tape delay; lush, spatial chorus and haunting vibrato are just a few of the treats in the Memory Man's sonic schmorgasbord! Analog warmth that renders digital delay obsolete Memory Man echo with chorus/vibrato!"

I think the main difference, and I'm not going to swear to this, as I've never played around with a Deluxe before, is that the Deluxe has a longer delay time and it has Vibrato, whereas the Stereo only has chorus and delay. Again, don't hold me to that.
My current rig:
Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85

Ovation CC48

Peavey 6505 Plus half stack

MXR KFK 10 band EQ
MXR Super Comp
MXR Smart Gate
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
VS Jeckyll and Hyde OD
EHx Holy Grail
EHx Stereo Memory Man
Im sure there is a maxon analogue delay that is meant to be very good, but I cant remember the numbered code of the pedal, nor the price, but im sure its less than the DMM
I can think of a delay that's much better than a new Memory man for your budget.

A USED DMM.
Thank me later.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Jinskee
After thinking it through...the DMM might not be what I want. For one thing, I think it's over-priced for what it is; even though it's cooked up with vibrato, chorus, delay, etc... 300+ USD just kills my budget.

There is only one Deluxe Memory Man.

Quote by R_H_C_P
I can think of a delay that's much better than a new Memory man for your budget.

A USED DMM.
Thank me later.

+ a whole bunch!

That's how I acquired mine. Probably paid about $200. I forget.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Jinskee, tell me about the OCD with the clean channel.

And DMM.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Ahh, well...

The OCD on the clean channel really spruces it up. You can crank the volume on it and MAN, it gets freak'n loud, up to the point where it breaks up like BLAM!

But yeah, you can push it to the break up point, which is dang well straight for blues.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R