Hate the label punkcore records?

Like if a band were to sign to it, would that mean that you would never give them a try?
Quote by garrett5
Punkcore Records? .. I've never even heard of them.. Whats wrong with them?

Many people hate them because they have a few bad bands, and because supposedly their musicianship sucks
No band on punkcore records is good.

Except one guy in Action is pretty foxy.
I'd love to see what would happen if one of you went to an LI punk show and said punkcore records sucked. You'd be fighting an ARMY of 14-17 year olds. (Unless the scene underwent a DRASTIC overhaul which, by all accounts, it hasn't.)

If you did though I'd be right there at the end with bandages and painkillers and you'd have earned a very special place in my heart.

That being said, I don't hate punkcore. I actually like a few of the bands on the label. I will admit that 99% of the bands that I've heard that were signed to it are absolute crap. In fact, when I get my next band together I'm going to send our first demo tape to punkcore records. If they want to sign us it means we need to practice more and write better lyrics.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Eh I like most of the bands on Punkcore. So either this means I have ****e taste in music in the eyes of others or jesus stole my soul. But i dont think jesus could take me. I gots karate moves.