ok, i'm going to buy some new effects pedals, i play mainly metal, hard rock, punk, classic rock, and alternative. i want a distortion, a wah wah and a pedal tuner mainly.
i've been looking at the MXR distortion III and the Boss distortions (no particuar one) for distortion. the Dunlop orginal crybaby and the ibanez weeping demon for wah wah. and the fender custom for the tuner. are any of these any good? also what is the difference between distortion, overdrive, and fuzz?
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
dunlop crybaby all the way, as for the others i am not sure. the crybaby original is amazing. the ibanez, eh, its okay.
fight the power that be
If you're looking at dunlop Wahs, I'd get the 535Q. I choose it over the plain one for the fasel inductor and the range selector as well as the volume boost and filter adjustments.
DRM, it's killing music.
I would say, look into DigiTech, I've never had a problem with their pedals, and they sound really nice with every guitar I've played trough them.
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
I personally say BOSS all the way, especially for the Distortion pedals.

Even the DS-1, which is really basic, is very good.
and they are all built like bricks, so dont worry about breaking them at all. (if you ever read reviews, someone always has to say that, so I figured I'll throw that in, haha)
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.