What are those little things in life that you hate!? (Are you happy Cas? )

For me it's when I get taken out of someone's MSN name and put in the personal message thing, we all know the people in there don't contribute to life

and when I lose my picks when I really wanna play guitar!

How about you?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Last edited by sebastian_96 at Jul 6, 2007,
People
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
Last edited by whenshoesattack at Jul 6, 2007,
Quote by sebastian_96
What are those little things in life that you hate!

Children

Cas-

oh, and when someone writes a question but uses some other form of punctuation instead of a question mark. Like, oh, I dunno... an exclamation point
uh... spiders, heights, and ummm... falling? roller coasters, that crazy superman ride thing that the girl got her feet cut off, and... basically anything involving heights, altering heights i.e. elevators, insects, and... yea.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
New Jersey.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
When every single "artsy" teenager takes a picture, turns it black and white and posts it on the internet calling it art. good god, everyone thinks they're some kind of misunderstood, brooding kid with this bottled up talent that no one knows about, well guess what? it's a picture of a mother flipping car, not a Picasso, get a life.
Quote by casualty01
Children

Cas-

oh, and when someone writes a question but uses some other form of punctuation instead of a question mark. Like, oh, I dunno... an exclamation point

Grammar whore!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by faminepulse
i hate it when you're jerkin
off but you can't stop thinking
of your grandma

dude, i have that problem too. except it's about my grandpa.. and he's dead.
I hate it when people use "too" when they mean to say "to", and when people use "there", "their", or "they're" wrong.
Quote by casualty01
Children

Cas-

pretty sneaky sis. lol

I dislike when people go

" lol haha"

so
"i like a pink bear"
"lol haha"
When Bands put like 2 minutes of God Damned silence into their song so I have to wait 2 minutes for the next song to start. And I just get annoyed and then have to skip to the next song but then it doesn't count the song as having been "played" in Itunes so my most played list is incorrect.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by sebastian_96
What are those little things in life that you hate!? (Are you happy Cas? )

Quote by fagsandhomo
New Jersey.

double

I see no reason why though... I mean, your kind can get married here

Cas-
Quote by Garret.
When Bands put like 2 minutes of God Damned silence into their song so I have to wait 2 minutes for the next song to start. And I just get annoyed and then have to skip to the next song but then it doesn't count the song as having been "played" in Itunes so my most played list is incorrect.

ME TOO!

*e-highfive*
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
I hate it use I take an icepick to clean out my ear canal, and I jamb it all the way in.

... and blood drips down the side of my face.

... I hate it when that happens.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by x/taluha
pretty sneaky sis. lol

what the hell is sis?

or ... are you refering to me as "sista" ???

Cas-
Quote by TacoPaco9317

ME TOO!

*e-highfive*

*e-highfive*
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Dirge Humani
And this is why your name is fagsandhomo.
OMG I just noticed that. Is this "the member formerly known as figsandbobo"?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by casualty01

what the hell is sis?

or ... are you refering to me as "sista" ???

Cas-

its a saying my mom used to say all the time, its from a cartoon, i dont know which one. Its a phrase none the less.
Quote by Garret.

haha...i hate that too dude. The way i do it so it still counts is when the silence comes...just click like right at the end of the little time bar at the top so it only has like 1 or 2 seconds left..and boom..it counts it..lol...
Quote by sebastian_96
(Are you happy Cas? )

private jokes are pretty retarded
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Dirge Humani
The question originally ended with an "!".

See Cas' first post, and I'm sure you can manage to put 2+2 together.

Clearly.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
^

myself101 overcomes the mysterious 'private joke'!

the muffin!
People who are rude.
People who arent grateful for what theyve got.
People who say "shred isnt everything" who just simply cant shred.
People in general.

Quote by si!
When every single "artsy" teenager takes a picture, turns it black and white and posts it on the internet calling it art. good god, everyone thinks they're some kind of misunderstood, brooding kid with this bottled up talent that no one knows about, well guess what? it's a picture of a mother flipping car, not a Picasso, get a life.

+10000
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Last edited by dann_blood at Jul 6, 2007,
When people tell me I'm wrong when I'm right.
When people cut me in line.
When the sandwich maker people at the supermarket tell me they are out of brie cheese when they're not and the manager has to come over.
When people "borrow" stuff and don't return it.
When people are aloof.

Notice a trend?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.