I sold a few of my better basses last month and I'm kinda stuck with a couple cheaper basses that won't sell. I am thinking about keeping this one as it plays great, just doesn't sound good and I will need 1 for a backup . If I keep this one I will need to know what wood the body is made of as I want to strip it to natural. This is an older model Jackson, maybe a precursor to the C20 concerts and they have Indian Cedro bodies. Does anyone know what model this is and what bodywood it has, if the wood will look good natural ? This will be my first semi-major bass mod project .
Quote by MLmaster37
well i definitely trust you *reads posts and sig*
thank you for your help

Over 30 years in the biz. If you are looking for speaker info, I have tried many over the years . So hit me up and I will try to help you younger guys and gals.
Does it have a serial number ?

that would make things easy, because there is usually a site with a list on serials and what they mean.

I owe you man

EDIT:

I think its a Jackson-C4A
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Last edited by flyingmarlin at Jul 6, 2007,
I looked through the Jackson site and nothing came up with the serial #.
Quote by MLmaster37
thank you for your help

Over 30 years in the biz. If you are looking for speaker info, I have tried many over the years . So hit me up and I will try to help you younger guys and gals.
Quote by flyingmarlin
Does it have a serial number ?

that would make things easy, because there is usually a site with a list on serials and what they mean.

I owe you man

EDIT:

I think its a Jackson-C4A

You're right. I found one on eBay that looks just like yours Chromemoly.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-C4A-Bass-Guitar-w-Duncan-Designed-Jazz-Pickups_W0QQitemZ140134604853QQihZ004QQcategoryZ33044QQcmdZViewItem

And did you search for the serial number on this?
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Thanks guys. That's all the info I needed.
Quote by MLmaster37
thank you for your help

Quote by Chromemoly
Thanks guys. That's all the info I needed.

No problem man, you helped me out with my Rig. Its the least we can do !
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!