some guy wants to trade my blue ibby s470dxqm 2006 for his aria excel jackson style copy?

worth it?
do it
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
**** no! stick with the ibanez!
if it was a REAL jackson, then maybe, but i highly suggest you stick with your ibanez
i agree man stick with ur ibanez

Edit: aria to ibanez is like honda to ferrari lol

ur ibanez is not top of line but damn i sure wouldnt b trading it for an aria.
Last edited by Hammett Fan69 at Jul 6, 2007,
Find out exactly what excel it is. the base excel is a cheap guitar and not worth the trade as ur Ibanez is worth about 3 times as much. If it is the excel pro then its worth your while. I highly doubt it will be the pro as who would want to trade that away. Be Suspicious.
Quote by halikus
Find out exactly what excel it is. the base excel is a cheap guitar and not worth the trade as ur Ibanez is worth about 3 times as much. If it is the excel pro then its worth your while. I highly doubt it will be the pro as who would want to trade that away. Be Suspicious.

dude... i googled them both... the aria [doesnt matter what series] is a piece of swamp ash with strings on it... doesnt matter if its got a floyd rose in it...
even if it DID have a floyd rose, the ibanez represents a WAY higher level of quality than that of the aria... like thta other guy said, ibanez to aria is like ferrari to honda... why sacrifice quality for a cheaper rip off?
Quote by Hammett Fan69
woot! woot!

DMguitar1 yh nsw all the way bro!

nsw indeed my friend... nsw indeed.

nsw indeed my friend... nsw indeed.

yh im from penriff man

penrith aye... i used to live aorund there... near St.Marys... god it was a sh*t hole...
you even been to DOn Bosco Rec Centre? that place kicked ass