Page 1 of 7
On Saturday night, it was our years prom night. I went to the after party and everything was going good then, I got a spare metal meam that supports a tent, (We were camping outside for the night) and put it in the bonfire to try and make a harpoon, andc I was playing javelnin on my own, then threw it to the tents and it pearced the tent and hit a girl in the head, and she was bleeding everywere and she needed stitches....so I ran away. Now her pearents want to talk to me and I dunno what to do.
So you made a harpoon...that actually works?

I'd say just go and talk to them and take what comes with it
your a dickhead mate
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
Quote by PapaSmurph
So you made a harpoon...that actually works?

I'd say just go and talk to them and take what comes with it

It was a spear like similar to a spearmans on in one of those games.
Quote by Krieg Commando

Cool.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
youre pretty f*cked, how intoxicated were you when this happened
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Quote by Krieg Commando

Well you speared a girl
i'd be pretty pissed if i got that in my head
in all honesty just go and talk to the parents
Settle the issue with the parents unless you want to be arrested.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
tell her parents to meet you somewhere and hide in a bush nearby and when they get there throw harpoons at them too that'll take care of the problem
Quote by Krieg Commando
I thought it would just bounce straight back.

Oh come one..its a pointy metal object meeting tent material....
ask her for your damn harpoon back. obviously it worked well. its a keeper
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by eltravo
youre pretty f*cked, how intoxicated were you when this happened

I wasn't at the time it was about 6am the next mornign when most people were sleeping. I just thought it would bounce back it wasnt even that sharp.
how seriously was she hurt??? only just stitches? if she was concussed and cant remember you could hell make some story up ...
nyrkki
Founder of UG's COB Hatecrew
No she wasnt concussed or anythign she was just bleeding abit I didnt see much i retreated and then escaped. SHould I tell her parents that she threw it at me first?
Quote by Krieg Commando
No she wasnt concussed or anythign she was just bleeding abit I didnt see much i retreated and then escaped. SHould I tell her parents that she threw it at me first?

- yes, that sounds like a great plan
Threadstarter.... Metal object + Tent = Hilarious consequences when her parents hand you your ass back on a plate with relish and extra salad.

What were you thinking!? I suggest you talk to them and explain yourself. There is no way out of it. You messed up bad. Seriously now, why would any right minded person throw a metal object at a tent hoping it would bounce off? You're lucky she didnt die dude.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by wintee_madness
how seriously was she hurt??? only just stitches? if she was concussed and cant remember you could hell make some story up ...

ONLY just stitches?
2 week's ago i tripped over in a back garden and on my way down caught my head on one of those garden light pole things
Pint+ of blood lost, 16 stitches [and then 9 more a week later] along a five and a half inch gash in the back of my head and i was very lucky

Pointy metal object + neck/temple = dead =[

@ the plan
no dont make **** up
just own up to it and talk to her parents
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
this is funnier than most threads that are actually meant to be funny.
I'd start to make up for it by removing your harpoon from her head, gently.
Quote by Krieg Commando
I wasn't at the time it was about 6am the next mornign when most people were sleeping. I just thought it would bounce back it wasnt even that sharp.

you sir, have the intellegence of a five year old

...bag of rocks.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Quote by Krieg Commando

NO! That's the stupidest thing you could do. Just tell the truth. Yes, you'll more than likely get in huge trouble, but in all honesty you deserve it. You did something stupid, now you need to learn from your mistake. Don't try to get out of it.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Im 15 and his actions make me embaressed to be a teenager. He was obviously trying to be tough and funny in front of his friends, and now he is too immature to take responsibility for his own idiotic actions.

Grow up mate.
I Wish for this Night Time
to Last for a Lifetime
The Darkness Around Me
Shores of a Solar Sea
Oh How I Wish to go Down with the Sun
Sleeping, Weeping, With You...

Sleeping Sun - Nightwish

Quote by JC13
How the hell do you not know what to do? are you just gonna say "Nope, you can't talk to me, NOPE NOOOOO!! STAY AWAY"??

that's what I'd do. but then again I'm good at the distraction penis technique.

TS come on really you throw a (slightly) sharpened metal object at some fabric. how the hell could it not go through. Even if it didn't pierce the tent, it'd probably still injure someone inside.

Just talk to them, things are only gonna get worse if you don't.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
so let me get this straight.

you threw a harpoon...at sleeping people....and are too immature to take responsibility?

You sir, are the weakest link.
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Quote by Night_Sonata
Im 15 and his actions make me embaressed to be a teenager. He was obviously trying to be tough and funny in front of his friends, and now he is too immature to take responsibility for his own idiotic actions.

Grow up mate.

I was on my own