Poll: Is spider-dude alive?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is spider-dude alive?
Yes
6 32%
No
7 37%
You fail anyway
6 32%
Voters: 19.
I had to change the hoover bag once, and a whopping great spider jumped out of it.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Yes, I had to kill it. It was in the middle of the night, and I had even switched off my lights in order to prevent the entrance of insects. But no... He did it anyway, and I really didn't feel like touching him.
I thought in a vacuum there is no air.....thus its a vacuum.....and no air normally means no oxygen....which means death.
You are a genius, Dores, And take it from me; I'm Dutch.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by Kneusje
You are a genius, Dores, And take it from me; I'm Dutch.

Ermm, 'k? Cockroaches are the best to vacuum up - they think the air moving past them is an indication of something moving towards and will run straight up the nozzle
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
Ermm, 'k? Cockroaches are the best to vacuum up - they think the air moving past them is an indication of something moving towards and will run straight up the nozzle

Eeeeeeew!

If you have a dyson, you can see the spider going round and round and round

They usually die. Hoovered up **** loads of spiders when I was cleaning out my mate's games room for last night (after prom).
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

No VS. Threads...

Lawla.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Quote by Hakanku
I thought in a vacuum there is no air.....thus its a vacuum.....and no air normally means no oxygen....which means death.

It's not a vacuum in a vacuum cleaner. It's a plastic box with a biog hole in the front, and ventilation at the back.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
the vacuum just provides a means of giving suction.......lol, suction
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.