OK, so lately I've been having recurring dreams about a strange subject. Almost every night (except for tonight) I've had recurring dreams about nuclear war. It gets creepy after it's drilled into your mind so many times. I know that you guys aren't psycologists, but I'd figure you'd probably be interested as to what happens (maybe not but eh...)

Anyways, I'm in my backyard, and my friends are nextdoor, and suddenly there's an eerie sound, then a gigantic mushroom cloud over the horizon. I run to my backdoor to get inside my house (like that would do anything) but I can't. because my door is covered in TAPE. Wtf? Then it blacks out, but I can still hear people talking, as if they were at my funeral or something...

Well that's it...I guess you guys can post yours or if you've ever had any. My mom tells me that they (the dreams) actually have meanings to them, but I don't really know what the nuclear war stands for, except for the fact that I might just happen fear a nuclear war.
I used to have a re occuring dream atleast 2 times a week

then there would be a long gap then id dream the dream again

and now i dont get them at all. Think ive grown out of it or something.

It was a weird dream. I could fly, kinda.
You've been watching too much Dead Zone. Go back to sleep it doesn't mean anything other than stop watching Dead Zone because it gives you nightmares.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
I don't really have any recurring dreams but there are some recurring area's and characters and I recognize them and they recognize me and stuff, it's like I have a whole other world of relationships in the dream world
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM Dorkus Malorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.

Please, crit my song!
Vision at the Stairs
Quote by We'realltoBlame
You've been watching too much Dead Zone. Go back to sleep it doesn't mean anything other than stop watching Dead Zone because it gives you nightmares.

I don't even know what "Dead Zone" is, hah.
I use to have a recurring dream about like a rocket ship leaving earth because earth got infested or somehting adn I was th eonly person not on the ship. The ship was so big it fit everyone on earth. Quite overwhelming,
Quote by shintyboyiain
probaly means you have a small penis, or something

No, I believe it's telling me that you have a small penis, and a homosexual, pedophilic father aswell. Yes, I think I found it out. Thanks for helping me!
I always have a recurring dream about zombie infestations, really wierd i know, and some of them involve sex (not with zombies)
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Why don't you try...www.dreamviews.com!

Lucid dreams are very useful in eliminating recurring dreams/nightmares...PM for any help.
Quote by ktm_101
I use to have a recurring dream about like a rocket ship leaving earth because earth got infested or somehting adn I was th eonly person not on the ship. The ship was so big it fit everyone on earth. Quite overwhelming,

It would be overwhelming, wouldn't it? Imagine the level of engineering...
ohai little sig.
Quote by LauIsSedated
I don't really have any recurring dreams but there are some recurring area's and characters and I recognize them and they recognize me and stuff, it's like I have a whole other world of relationships in the dream world

Me too! It's like bits of the real world but everything's in different places. Like there's bits of places I've been on holiday in the middle of the town centre. I'll be fine until I start to gain consciousness, then I get confused and lost because nothing's where it should be. Then I wake up and I'm like 'Oh great, I've been *there* again.'
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Quote by lawlz01
No, I believe it's telling me that you have a small penis, and a homosexual, pedophilic father aswell. Yes, I think I found it out. Thanks for helping me!

woah, who pissed in ur cornflakes this morning?

asshole
Thats pretty weird.

I cant remember the last time I had a recurring dream, but I woke up this morning suddenly after I had a dream that this ginger kid was giggling in a really creepy way and he told me Phill Jupitus had been killed and stabbed in the knee with a needle, then I felt a needle stab MY knee and thats when I woke up.

Any psychology student feel free to give that meaning. (But Im not gay, dont have a small penis, and wasnt molested as a child!)
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by shintyboyiain
probaly means you have a small penis, or something

lmao niiice

ok i have a reoccuring dream where me and my friends are transformed into a combination of super heros for example im a combination of spiderman and the thing and then we get trapped in a pin ball machine then move onto tetris (dont ask) then that block breaker game nd then we die and i wake up and im the godfather (marlon brando) like i c his face when i look in the mirror and finally we go shoot some people they tie me up throw me off a cliff and i wake up before i hit the ground ik its weird
:

Member of the George W Bush has ruined our country club
Member of the Jimi Hendrix Club
Quote by Led_Zeppelin992

Lucid dreams are very useful in eliminating recurring dreams/nightmares...PM for any help.

Agreed.
wow, i was just about to post a thread about weird dreams, ive been having them every night this week. i'am thinking it was beacuse ive been having heavy nights on the ale the last couple of weekends particularly this weekend when i went to a party till 6am. Now ive been having really deep sleeps this week and the dreams ive been having are realistic and freak me out for hours after ive woken up.
Dreams ranging from being followed by a gang and couldn't fight out of fear and u know u cant throw a punch or runaway in dream (u dont get anywhere), to some real scary stuff that border's on hostal the movie.
Quote by Led_Zeppelin992

Listen to this guy; you can either wait for them to go away or do something about it. Good luck
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour