These guys are legends here in Sweden, and still play. It's just that their current lineup sucks ass, and their songs are being played on the radio. Sad but true.

And I took the time to translate the song titles, enjoy:

(01) Intro
(02) No light
(03) The TV
(04) Lasse Lasse little
(05) The human factor
(06) The psychopath
(07) SKS
(08) Joint-stock company(?) Pray and Beg
(09) Welcome home
(10) Democracy
(11) Mentally unstable
(12) Warning at the city
(13) Anxiety
aah I love Sweden. I want to live there later.

oh but OT: sounds pretty good. Anyone who knows more Swedish bands (but with reaal Swedish singing/lyrics )?
soymilk please <3
Quote by cherry_bomb
aah I love Sweden. I want to live there later.

oh but OT: sounds pretty good. Anyone who knows more Swedish bands (but with reaal Swedish singing/lyrics )?

Ebba Grön is the most famous. It's not like Asta Kask, though, but they're the most well-known punk group in Sweden. I would compare them with groups like Stiff Little Fingers, Ramones and Clash. 77-punk, essentially. I used to listen to them when I was a bit younger. Political lyrics 'n' all that, you know.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Joakim Thåström (lead singer), in my opinion, is a lyrical genious. Not that you will beneft from it, but still... good to know.
Last edited by European Son at Jul 11, 2007,
Quote by lavazza
There´s a German band called "Rasta Knast"....they like Asta Kask so much that they chose their name similar

didn't they start as an AK tribute band?

yeah, these guys are heaps good. haven't listened to them in a while though...need to do that sometime soon
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by European Son
Ebba Grön is the most famous. It's not like Asta Kask, though, but they're the most well-known punk group in Sweden. I would compare them with groups like Stiff Little Fingers, Ramones and Clash. 77-punk, essentially. I used to listen to them when I was a bit younger. Political lyrics 'n' all that, you know.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Joakim Thåström (lead singer), in my opinion, is a lyrical genious. Not that you will beneft from it, but still... good to know.

Thanks ...and someday I will understand the lyrics (yeahh I'm trying to learn the language for some time now HAH)
soymilk please <3
Quote by pistols
didn't they start as an AK tribute band?

yeah, these guys are heaps good. haven't listened to them in a while though...need to do that sometime soon

On their first EP were 4 songs, one own and 3 AK-cover, but I think they translated the songs into German, nowadays they make more own stuff, but also cover from latinamerican bands....
....I got never really into them, they´re not bad, but when I listen to German punk I need extrem political lyrics or statements, stuff that´s either agressive and striking or poetical and Rasta Knast are melodical