Page 1 of 2
honestly... no offence my most hated member is the rhythm guitarist. cause he makes us bassist feel useless..
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Jul 6, 2007,
Anyway, every member of the band contributes in their own way, even drummers.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr
What kind of bassist are you, then?

lead bassist.
Quote by Bubban

Anyway, every member of the band contributes in their own way, even drummers.

Q: What do you call a drummer with half a brain?
A: Gifted ^_^

Good old TG
ohai little sig.
Yeah, just because there is a rhythm guitarist, doesn't mean your useless and can't be heard. If the music has some soul, the bass should stand out on top.

Thats why I asked what kind of bassist you were, because if you cant see or cope with that, then you can't be a very legit bass player.
in mine, its the lead guitar. he's a dick and severely overestimates his ability to play. actually, i play bass and i can outplay him like nothing
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
to: WyldeGibsonPlyr

yeah i know. i know i stand out but people who aren't musicians think bass players suck ass. they dont appreciate us. they only think "slap bass" is OMG SO COOL. but other than that we're crap.
Pretty sure you have the wrong idea, and are overgeneralizing far too much.

The bass is just as imporant than any other instrument, most records wouldn't sound good without it.
I hate my ex-bass-player, because he got drunk and beat up my singer/rhythm guitarist. Now we don't have a bass-player

Edit: Also, hatest can't be a word, as the suffix "est" is used when comparing adjectives. Is "hate" an adjective? It's not and adjective, because if it was an adjective, you would be able to describe a noun with it in a sentence. For example:

Those meatballs are great!!!

Here, "great" is the adjective. And this sentence does make sense. With this sentence, I'm describing that the meatballs are great.

Those meatballs are hate!!!

The sentence above does not make any sense at all. That might be since "hate" isn't an adjective, it's actually a verb. The correct sentence would be:

I hate those meatballs!!!

So now I have proved to you that "hate" is a verb. And you can't compare verbs. I mean, you can't say you are walkier than me. And I can't say I'm the walkiest.

Thus, hatest, can't be a word.

You would rather want to use "Which is the band member that you hate the most"
Not "hatest".

Did you get that? I repeat:

You would rather want to use "Which is the band member that you hate the most"
Not "hatest".

Got it it now? Good.
Out of curiousity, where do you come from, TS?
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Last edited by Joey Radical at Jul 6, 2007,
Hint: Bassists are noticed more when they don't play exactly the same as the guitars do.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr
Pretty sure you have the wrong idea, and are overgeneralizing far too much.

The bass is just as imporant than any other instrument, most records wouldn't sound good without it.

well.. thats true.. but i just hate it when people say we're useless.
I'm a rhythm guitarist!!!!

I don't really like drummers.... That have very little or no musical knowledge!... but thats more to do with my ex i guess (she left me n started dating the drummer from her band)....
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
lead bassist.

oh, i thought you were a rythm bassist!
Quote by Raziel2p
Hint: Bassists are noticed more when they don't play exactly the same as the guitars do.

yeah thats true. i do that.
my 5 main influences do that alot.

Geezer Butler
John Paul Jones
Flea
John Entwistle
and Tim Commerford. well maybe not this guy. he just follows tom morello.
Quote by Dabey
oh, i thought you were a rythm bassist!

yeah i was! but good thing our rhythm guitarist was an ass. he got fired.
Quote by Raziel2p

Except in the case of Dream Theater, where John Myung follows Petrucci note-for-note with his melodies

I love when he does that.

But anyway...

....bass rules. The member I don't like is the member that thinks he is "the" important member. Which usually turns out to be my singers.
Quote by X_BassGuitar_X
Except in the case of Dream Theater, where John Myung follows Petrucci note-for-note with his melodies

I love when he does that.

But anyway...

....bass rules. The member I don't like is the member that thinks he is "the" important member. Which usually turns out to be my singers.

yeah Myung's so awesome imagine.. bass has wider frets and all but he can still do it.
i can;t even play YYZ properly!
I dont dislike anyone in my band. Our rhythm guitarist is new at guitar but is progessing really well, but our singer has an ego. She thinks she's god gift because our last gig got a good reception....
Bassists rule though, i always disract the drummer by demanding he play more cowbell....
How could you hate someone that is in your band...rofl.

By the way, that band of yours is not going anywhere then.
Be lucky you dont have this guy in your band. THEN he'd be the most hated member of your band
well not really YOUR band but i mean BAND. get it get it?
Quote by PapaSmurph
Be lucky you dont have this guy in your band. THEN he'd be the most hated member of your band

haha

OMG I WISHED HE GOT KILLED IN STEAD OF CLIFF!
mine would have ot be the other guitarist in my band, hes my best m8 n all but im second best in the school cz of him

owell, practise here we come
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
haha

You realize that it was actually supposed to be Kirk who died, and he could've been replaced with no problem. Who knows they may have even got Mustain back
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
haha

Well i'm quite a passive guy so i'd rather no one died, but yeah Cliff is better than Lars

But thats not saying Jason Newstead was bad
Quote by FrenchyFungus
*Bastardisation of the English language removed*

O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by FrenchyFungus
*Bastardisation of the English language removed*

you've removed the only good part of this thread
Quote by thunderbritches
You realize that it was actually supposed to be Kirk who died, and he could've been replaced with no problem. Who knows they may have even got Mustain back

Around 1986 Dave's drug problems were still sky high
Remember he is the man who claims to be able to smell coke from a mile away..i tend to believe him
Quote by Avopeac
you've removed the only good part of this thread

And my comment
RULE BRITANNIA
Threadstarter there is a thingie on your amp called volume you should use that thingie
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by thunderbritches

oh yeah thats true.. cliff chose the card, "Ace of Spades" damn it.
most hated member has to be the drummer..hes a dumb **** n has a bad temper..but hes a kick ass drummer
Guitar:Gibson Les Paul Standard

Amp:Vox AC30

Everyone listen to MGMT
i dont hate any band members but the most annoying is the drummer always playing and then theres my singer who gets really stressy and breaks everything in our practice room. me and the bassist just sit and watch lol
#3 of the dean owners club. PM g1asseye to join
My most hated member is, well, obviously, the frontman.

He feels that I, as a bassist, should take lessons from him, and that he should choose every single song we play.

Ooh, it's annoying.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
I don't really hate any members. Our singer annoys me since he is never ever available but when he can actually practise he's great. One time his excuse was that his mum wanted to "show him something with his shoes". We don't really want to find a new singer though because his voice fits our sound and he's a cool person.
The useless member in our band. We put him in as a keyboardist, but then we found a better keyboardist, but he still hangs around...

Spastic Ink
Page 1 of 2