Im trying to decide which would be the best for your money and i just cant find what im looking for any help? What do you guys prefer? ive played a Bogner (too expensive) Step dad(Professional Musician) recommended A Soldano(WAAAAAAAAAAAY too Expensive!) what do you guys think?
My Gear:

Guitars: ESP LTD SC-607B(Drop A), Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (C# standard), Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser(Drop C).

Rig: Maxon OD808>ISP Decimator>FJA modded Peavey 6505+>Avatar 4x12 With V30's
Last edited by Guitar_Hunter13 at Jul 6, 2007,
I'm gonna have to ask you to be a little more vague before I reply.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Price range and what sound are you looking for?
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Style of music your price range, and how loud you need it to be are all standard questions we need answered first.
2-3000 dollars and a nice metal, hard rock sound. and loud enough.
My Gear:

Guitars: ESP LTD SC-607B(Drop A), Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (C# standard), Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser(Drop C).

Rig: Maxon OD808>ISP Decimator>FJA modded Peavey 6505+>Avatar 4x12 With V30's
Listen to your step dad. Get a used Soldano. I got an SLO 100 on ebay for $2400 US, & it's mint condition.
Oh yeah, it gets the sound you're after. Really, really gets it.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Marshall, Mesa or Randall. And for cabinet you should choose a behringer ultra stack, it's far more affordable than a marshall 1960, but the sound is just as good. I play it myself and I'm not cheap when it comes to gear
Some of my gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom
Fender American Special Tele
Gibson ES-339
London City Strat copy
Other Strat copy
Taylor Big Baby (acoustic)
Ibanez SGT 130 (acoustic)

Trace 2x 12" guitar amp
Dime Distortion
orange rockerverb, mesa boogie triple rectifier, hughes and kettner trilogy, used bogner uberschall, framus cobra, peavey 5150.
soldano. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

you might be able to find a used one in about your price range.