I tried looking up the topic in the search bar, but it wasn't working. So. I know that Live Earth will be aired on NBC tomorrow night at eight, but that only covers some of the artists. The only one that I would really be wanting to watch would be The Red Hot Chili Peppers and John Mayer. But does anyone know of where I could watch all of the performances? Any help is really appreciated. I don't want to miss it!
Here in Canada it's playing on CTV for 29 hours straight. I will probably watch all of it, there are a few good acts.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
****, I gotta go to a friends house to watch the concert on Much More Music, they're showing London and Sydney gigs.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Yeah, I tried searching 'Live Earth' as well but it didn't work.

I'm going to the London one tommorow, anyone else going?
cool i'll stream it on msn.com then

thanks !
Looking for a new sig!
Nice. I think I'll watch it on msn. I don't have cable, which totally sucks... Speaking of cable. Does anyone know where I could also watch the Abbey Road sessions? Its' like some kind of special going on on Sundance channel or something like that.
Quote by guitarkid2113
Nice. I think I'll watch it on msn. I don't have cable, which totally sucks... Speaking of cable. Does anyone know where I could also watch the Abbey Road sessions? Its' like some kind of special going on on Sundance channel or something like that.

you can see all the preformances on youtube think,i watched the chilis and john mayers abbey road sessions there, they were awsome!
Head like a stone, stoned like a rock.

I can't watch it. Im going camping.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by guitar_rules311
I can't watch it. Im going camping.

So you hate the Earth and want to destroy it?
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by magnus_maximus
I made a rant about this on another forum.. might post.
I'll watch it, but I'll ignore of of the pretentious, sanctimonious, self-righteous environmental bull****. They don't care about the environment at all. It just gives them a chance to plug their albums, and increase their PR before they fly off in their private jets to their heated pools and gas-guzzlers.

It's true. The amount of energy used and pollution created just by putting on this concert is ridiculous. Whatever though.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
So you hate the Earth and want to destroy it?

No. I just can't watch any of the performances
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
they're reusing and recycling everything, they're using carbon credits to offset the transportation costs, all of the energy used for lights, amps, cameras, etc. is coming from renewable resources. all the money that's being raised is going to help the environment even more.
Quote by magnus_maximus
I made a rant about this on another forum.. might post.
I'll watch it, but I'll ignore of of the pretentious, sanctimonious, self-righteous environmental bull****. They don't care about the environment at all. It just gives them a chance to plug their albums, and increase their PR before they fly off in their private jets to their heated pools and gas-guzzlers.

That's not totally true. Spinal Tp don't have a new album out.
As for the rest...
Well, Madonna might just take her private jet to Africa to buy another few kids or something, so yea.
Quote by magnus_maximus
Ahahaha, good points
But I mean, Spinal Tap aren't really a 'real' band, so...

They're closer to a real band than many of the acts on the lineup. Consider, they play their own instruments and write their own songs(some might say not very well, but they DO have a song on GHII). The only fake things are names and accents, and they don't really count IMO.
Quote by MightyAl
They're closer to a real band than many of the acts on the lineup. Consider, they play their own instruments and write their own songs(some might say not very well, but they DO have a song on GHII). The only fake things are names and accents, and they don't really count IMO.

He makes a good point. Spinal Tap are more of a musical act than Fall Out Boy and Akon.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation