This video is of me playing Tremelo picking on guitar. It starts off slow, but speed is gathered later.

This are my other two videos:
Video 1
Video 2
this is really cool. most videos peolple post are bad covers or metal heads just shredding
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
good, but leyenda is way overated, albeniz was excellent and had way better compositions, your playing is clean though and you got chops
Quote by ravioli123
good, but leyenda is way overated, albeniz was excellent and had way better compositions, your playing is clean though and you got chops

I kind of agree. It's really more of a song for show. "Sevilla" is one of my favorites he wrote.
That's really cool Can you post more songs like that? It's a very interesting piece. I love classical music like that.

Do you know what scales were used in this song?
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
wow, i thats awesome. im almost done learning that. it was good to see someone close to my age playing that song. what other classical songs do you know, or are learning? i got my sheet music from eythorsson for asturias.
wow, that was completely amazing, like, better than the best sex imaginable. you sir, are my hero.
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
You classical guitarists always amaze me. That was intense. My guitar teach showed me Leyanda once and I was in awe.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
that was amazing dude, id love to have a classical guitar and try stuff like that. i could never grasp the picking with all my fingers i could only use my thumb and index effectively so i sucked.