Ive got a epiphone sg and i am wondering if i can put a floyd rose on it if so how much would it cost to insert it in new zealand money cheers. :peace
don't overdo on the smiley thingy

and no...the body's too thin

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I would look into kahler trems. In my opinion they are way better the FR's and require less routing.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

People say no, but it can be done, but it's a very tough job as the body is sooo thin.

The metal block usually exceeds the length of the body, but shortened versions are about but they have less tuning stability and are a little more expensive.

The routing itself should cost around 35-50GBP

You'd best be off with a Kahler trem.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
OFR is also out because Tune-O-Matic has a neck pocket angle that is not acceptable for any Floyd Rose.

Go w/ the Kahler.
i would consider one thing when asking this.......the search bar

seeing as im here though....yes or you could seel it and get an SG gothic which already has one...the money ull have to pay for the routing and the trem will pay for the excess of the gothc
OMG!!! Sorry... but that would be just abpout the worse thing to do to an SG ever... well... theyve already been ruined, but a Floyd Rose will kill it. Youll have NO sustain!
Yeah, if you want to rip the SG's body into pieces to fit it. And if you want it to look ugly afterwards. And if you wanna completely **** it up.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I know someone that put a Bigsby on one, same with his Gibson V.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
+1 for kahler... only needs top routing
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar