i bought a CEB - 3 bass chorus today

anyone know any good songs with a chorus effect on bass

n i bought an epiphone thunderbird too
nearly everything by The Cure......check out a song by them called "The end of the world"... such an amazing chorusy bassline...
Just add chorus to your regular playing. Chorus is a great way to fatten your sound (not a lot of chorus, but just a touch of it).
Every time you go... away....

Oh, Pino...
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I use a little of it on everything I play

Try...

Blue- A Perfect Circle

and the intro to Brena by A Perfect Circle
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
My faves for chorus use are Stu Hamms' Love Thang and Jaco Pastorius' Continuum.

Should keep you busy for a while. I would start with Love Thang as it is easy. Intro to Continuum is easy, but it gets real quick later on.

Enjoy.
Quote by DoctrDrew116
Cool I didn't know Jaco used a chorus on Continuum. That's good to know.

Not only did he use chorus, he did it the old fashion way: He played the same bass line over and over, and played all his tracks at once. Granted, it has a different feel than from a pedal, but you get a decent approximation.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
it should sound cool on some anthemic stuff
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by thefitz
Not only did he use chorus, he did it the old fashion way: He played the same bass line over and over, and played all his tracks at once. Granted, it has a different feel than from a pedal, but you get a decent approximation.

That's just ridiculous damn you Jaco.
Quote by watchingmefall
That's just ridiculous damn you Jaco.

Yeah. A chorus pedal is pretty much mimmicking multiple instruments playing the same thing by taking the one track and replicating it and detuning it slightly over and over.

But as far as Jaco goes, I think for Continuum, he only double tracked the bass. I'm not positive on that. I am positive, however, that the last barre chord harmonic in PoT is indeed double tracked to give that shimmer (that sounds very much like Continuum).
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Quote by thefitz
Yeah. A chorus pedal is pretty much mimmicking multiple instruments playing the same thing by taking the one track and replicating it and detuning it slightly over and over.

Yeah, and the "other" instruments are slightly uptuned or downtuned, as two basses tuned exactly the same is difficult.