Poll: rock star dreams
Poll Options
View poll results: rock star dreams
Yes
23 77%
No
7 23%
Voters: 30.
Do you ever have them (day dreams or normal dreams)

I do at work. Its so unbelievably boring that I always find myself imagining myself at somewhere like Glastonbury or taking over from some unexpected injury at a gig.

sad I know! Anybody else guilty of this?
120 percent guilty... I had a dream I headlined Woodstock with Angus Young, Slash, and Dime all in the same band...

... I woke up right before my solo
Like once a month when I practice guitar I'll put my strap on and stand up and pretend like I'm playing at a huge venue.

^ 4 guitarists playing together?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
all day every day, its what keeps me goin
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
Quote by shreddin_frets
120 percent guilty... I had a dream I headlined Woodstock with Angus Young, Slash, and Dime all in the same band...

... I woke up right before my solo

i got to jam with the chilis at woodstock 2015. we were playin scar tissue and right before john was supposed to have a solo flea gave me the nod. i knew all the licks i would play by heart from the day i was born... but somebody threw a ketchup bottle at me and i died.
Quote by BassistGal

<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by bendystraw
i got to jam with the chilis at woodstock 2015. we were playin scar tissue and right before john was supposed to have a solo flea gave me the nod. i knew all the licks i would play by heart from the day i was born... but somebody threw a ketchup bottle at me and i died.

You died from a ketchup bottle.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
I dreamt I was beating up Steve Vai once. Does that count? (The weird thing is I like him and his playing)
The main purpose of a TV is to have a place to point your furnatures to
I had a dream that Page sent me on a quest to find this black les paul with like a couple of awesome looking flowers on it, Hendrix style. Well I ended up like battling this skeleton thing in a dungeon for the guitar. Then I joined Page on stage for Little Wing. Weird as hell.
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
Quote by bendystraw

Quote by We'realltoBlame
You died from a ketchup bottle.

the tip of the bottle went through my eye.
Quote by BassistGal

Hey we were going Skynyrd Style man... except with 4 people and no slideist