I couldn't find an appropriate section for this so I decided to post here. Anyway, here is my question, and its a bit of a noob question. I have two Peavey stage monitors. Each monitor has two inputs. I also have a Peavey mixer amp. Now theres two speaker inputs on the back of the mixer amp.. My question is, how do I plug in the monitors to the mixer amp? to the back or what?

Thanks.
Thesickclown
Quote by Sickclown
I couldn't find an appropriate section for this so I decided to post here. Anyway, here is my question, and its a bit of a noob question. I have two Peavey stage monitors. Each monitor has two inputs. I also have a Peavey mixer amp. Now theres two speaker inputs on the back of the mixer amp.. My question is, how do I plug in the monitors to the mixer amp? to the back or what?

Thanks.

Speaker inputs? You mean outputs... Speakers don't produce a signal, they take a signal from the amplifier and turn it in to audio.

There should be 'main outs' or something like that. They'll either be female 1/4" or XLR plugs.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
On the front of the mixer amp there are the regular 8 channels for instruments and mics..I know that...(This is a Peavey XR 680C mixer amp)

Then there are three sections on the front:

1. Outputs. A-Main B. Mon C. EFX (is this where I plug in the stage monitors ?)
2. Graphic- A. IN B. Out
3.Inputs-A.Ftsw B. Aux C. poweramp.

Then on the back there are two plug ins:

it sais.

Speakers
Minimum amplification 2 OHMS
Speaker jack paralled.

210 w/4ohms
300 w/2 ohms
30 V RMS

Thanks everyone for the help.
Thesickclown