Hey guys, some of you might already know this song since I posted it already a few weeks ago, but now it has been arranged, I did put lead in the 2 riffs that were just alone so I hope you guys enjoy
Attachments:
idee.zip
the intro drags on a bit but its a nice riff but IMO u shouldnt harmonise in octaves like you did, it would sound much better in 3rds but its you decision. overall its a nice song.
I tried with 3rds but I find that harmonisizing sounds better :P Anyways, thanks for the crit I'm currently re-working on it, changing some riffs, like Riff D's rythm guitar :P
i liked how you sped up the intro, id never really thought about doing that and if i were you id try using other chords that just power chords and double finger tapping, but thats just me being on the expermental side.

crit4crit plz
GEAR
Natural Gibson Explorer
Epiphone Sg/Line 6 Variax Mix Custom
Ovation Standard Elite
Sunburst Johnson Bass
Pearl Vision Drum Set
MG250DFX Marshall Stereo Combo Amp
MG412 Marshall Cab
Line 6 DL-4 Delay
Line 6 FM-4 Modulator
Other than power chords and double finger tapping??! I use power chords for the rythm because a rythm guitar is suppose to play power chords... and I only use the double finger tapping in the breakdown in Riff C -_-

Anyways, thanks for the crit, keep them coming!
what i meant by double finger tapping is like where you use 2 fingers on your right hand and tap 2 different strings at the same time and sometimes it gives it a cool ocatved feel. and you right about the power chord thing i just like to try to steer away from them as much as possible. but overall its really good
GEAR
Natural Gibson Explorer
Epiphone Sg/Line 6 Variax Mix Custom
Ovation Standard Elite
Sunburst Johnson Bass
Pearl Vision Drum Set
MG250DFX Marshall Stereo Combo Amp
MG412 Marshall Cab
Line 6 DL-4 Delay
Line 6 FM-4 Modulator