Okay so, I'm trying to write a short novella about a guy's dreams (specifically portraying his life from his dreams perspective) which I then hope to turn into a trippy film. The problem is I never remember anything I dream and the one time a month that I do it is always something lame. So people of UG, I'd like to ask you to post your most vivid dream and inspire me. Lucid dreams are highly encouraged, and if you think you know what it means or something in your life that caused the dream please include it.

To give this thread a start I'll tell you one of mine:

I had a series of reoccuring dreams that I was being shot, basically every night for a week I'd have a dream that I would be shot by someone I know which would basically be about 15 seconds, then it would replay from a different angle, then a different one, over and over and over again until I woke up. Then the next night it would be the same except someone else would be shooting me. It was very weird and I don't really know what it could mean but it might mean that I can see conflicts from many different angles to figure out the truth.

Post away.
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
oh god i can't wait
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by garden of grey
I have been wanting to record my dreams every morning. Guess I will start tonight!

Me too! But I literally never remember them... I know that I have them but it never comes to me once I'm awake.
Quote by spazzymagee417
I heard that the more often and more detailed you record your dreams after you sleep, the better you'll get at remembering them, and the easier it'll be for you to have lucid dreams.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
I've also heard that 12% of the population dream only in black and white. Has anybody ever had a black and white dream?
Quote by spazzymagee417
Before I give you the dream, I need to give you backround information.
I went to the dominican republic for a week a few years back and met this guy. Let's name him "bob". We chilled the whole week and when we finally both left on the same day it was really sad. We got extremely close just from being together a lot.

So anyway back to the dream. It was kind of a reliving of being there and it was really detailed and cool. We were in the pool, and I could see our entire resort around us extremely clearly. I even felt heat from the sun and a breeze and stuff. It seemed like a really long dream too. All of a sudden it got really cold and a bunch of clouds moved in. There was a bunch of fog over the water of the pool and I couldn't see anything. I tried grabbing for bob but couldn't find him. Then I woke up. It was a really odd dream.
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
My dreams are ****ed up to the most extream point. Well i started out at a local hotel in a room with MY friend hiding from the cops, so i left for the pool but then it turned out to be a hockey arena then i was in CS and running through executive offices when i ended up at a Sushi Bar with a pool with the cast of friends sitting around it and i fell in the pool ended up in my back yard and there was a RHCP's concert going on and then it was a hockey game but the nets where going the width and there wasent any ice at first then the mythbusters came to destroy me and Jamies Beard was attacking but then i fell down and i was at a local store and the clerk was trying to charge me money and he's chinese BTW, so then I ran out but i was in my best friends basement trying to figure out howthe PS2 works and then i was flying a kite but my dreams always end with me saying ITs not real then i wake up or go out of dreams.

Dont say Pics pr it dident happen and ill post another one later maybe

Fu<Ked up? Told yah so
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by omgnowaii
Before I give you the dream, I need to give you backround information.
I went to the dominican republic for a week a few years back and met this guy. Let's name him "bob". We chilled the whole week and when we finally both left on the same day it was really sad. We got extremely close just from being together a lot.

So anyway back to the dream. It was kind of a reliving of being there and it was really detailed and cool. We were in the pool, and I could see our entire resort around us extremely clearly. I even felt heat from the sun and a breeze and stuff. It seemed like a really long dream too. All of a sudden it got really cold and a bunch of clouds moved in. There was a bunch of fog over the water of the pool and I couldn't see anything. I tried grabbing for bob but couldn't find him. Then I woke up. It was a really odd dream.

This is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks!

Quote by James_Water2
My dreams are ****ed up to the most extream point. Well i started out at a local hotel in a room with MY friend hiding from the cops, so i left for the pool but then it turned out to be a hockey arena then i was in CS and running through executive offices when i ended up at a Sushi Bar with a pool with the cast of friends sitting around it and i fell in the pool ended up in my back yard and there was a RHCP's concert going on and then it was a hockey game but the nets where going the width and there wasent any ice at first then the mythbusters came to destroy me and Jamies Beard was attacking but then i fell down and i was at a local store and the clerk was trying to charge me money and he's chinese BTW, so then I ran out but i was in my best friends basement trying to figure out howthe PS2 works and then i was flying a kite but my dreams always end with me saying ITs not real then i wake up or go out of dreams.

Fu<Ked up? Told yah so

I've never had any dream as chaotic as this, sounds very intense.
Quote by spazzymagee417
My only vivid dream as of now was the night after i broke up with my girlfriend (Amy). I was for some reason or another at my friends house and my exgirlfriend (Vera) lived next door... (She lives in Seattle) There was a gigantic slip-n-slide shaped thingey with barbed wire on each side and a large canyon on each side. I ran and jumped and landed on the barbed wire and held on to the large slip n slide an she was a on the other side and i kissed her....

... That kinda makes me feel... sad or something.

Time to get stoned.
Member #12 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

Samauri #2 if your interested.
I have another also.

When I was little my nana played piano and I used to always watch her. She was like my 2nd mom. I started reading music when I was way little because of her, and played piano for a couple years. When she passed away I just stopped.

After a while, I picked it up again and started getting really good really fast. I had this dream that I was sitting there playing a song that she used to always play. I never knew how to play it, but it was in first person, and I actually felt my hands playing the notes. All of a sudden I looked next to me and she was sitting next to me on the piano bench smiling, and looked at me and told me she was proud of me. I knew she was dead in the dream, by the way, so it was kind of weird. By far one of my favorite dreams.
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
Ohoho. K. Well, one time I had a dream there was a man in a red suit at the back of my house, some kind of evil real estate agent, and he wanted to sell me house. He came in through my sliding glass door, and, thinking I had the upper hand, grab a steak knife. I threaten him with it but he smiles and pulls one out of his suit. We're making a ton of scratches in each other and I finally plunge it into him and kill him. Then I felt very bad. If you need any violent dreams let me know, I've got plenty.

Ha! Last night I dreamt I got kidnapped and enlisted UG for help.
One of the dreams ill never forget..:

This happend a year ago, and i still remember it as it was yesterday. I remember i was in disney land touring around, I was only with my dog. While i was touring one of these ferris wheel kart things fell, and it landed on my dog..my god it was so explict i remember that all of a sudden after my dog died, i ended up chilling with this most beautiful girl ive have ever seen, and i mean really this is a dream. We were in this court thing, i remember she told me she loved me and if i could go home with her, i coudnt, she started crying and i woke up.

It was one of those dreams ill never forget, one part is that in my dream i have seen the most beautiful girl ive ever seen and it was love at first sight..my god i hope one day i will see her in real life.

My dog died a month later from a crash accident

R.I.P Spike
Has anyone ever looked up dream meanings and found that their dream meant something that makes total sense? It's happened to me a few times.
Quote by astepabove

yeah...he is. hehe
Quote by omgnowaii
Has anyone ever looked up dream meanings and found that their dream meant something that makes total sense? It's happened to me a few times.

I've looked some up online, but I think the online ones are shit, I prefer going to a real dream reader.
Quote by spazzymagee417
I was graduateing and i dreamt i was in the equipment room and i reached for the snowshoes at the end of the room but i fell through into a room of a hunderd utility balls and i kicked em and they all bouced around and i ended up in a allyway with a neon light that said bar and it forked near the endi turned right and ran from a gun crazed man and jumped through the door and ended up in sumthing that looked like a shed with paint and a door coverd in vines a found matches and i lit one and the whole room ignited andi was in a feild with a door at the end so i went through the door and i was in a small room with someone looking into his arm while doing taxes so i tried to get his attention but then i went down the stairs and out the door on to my grand ma's street and went into her house and there was ground keepers willie that chased me up the stairs and i jumped out the window and ended up on a trampoline and bounced back into a room with that weird guy and i tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around and scared the crap outta me and i fell out he window on to the spikes bellow (Insted of the Trampoline) and i was then racing down a big hill on rollerblades and then i fell down and rolled into the harbour and swam in to a large tube leading me to the hospital and i was in a friends room and his whole family was blaming me for his Lukeymia(sp?) and then i left the room and i was in a small house where the basement looked very familiar to my friend chrises but all my friends where down there having a party while i looked on as if they dident see me , then i tried to get up the stairs but they became a down escalator but the i ran in the closet leading me to some swimming pool and some people drove up in a minivan an tried to sell me a shopping cart and i went up the side of the building to the chlorine filter and saw a shopping cart and a pill from GTA and i rode down into a fence that looked like it was in a 3rd world country and then i was on the ground bleeding telling my self it waseent real

MY MIND IS WEIRD :P

GO LEAFS GO

Quote by omgnowaii
I have another also.

When I was little my nana played piano and I used to always watch her. She was like my 2nd mom. I started reading music when I was way little because of her, and played piano for a couple years. When she passed away I just stopped.

After a while, I picked it up again and started getting really good really fast. I had this dream that I was sitting there playing a song that she used to always play. I never knew how to play it, but it was in first person, and I actually felt my hands playing the notes. All of a sudden I looked next to me and she was sitting next to me on the piano bench smiling, and looked at me and told me she was proud of me. I knew she was dead in the dream, by the way, so it was kind of weird. By far one of my favorite dreams.

Wow, another great one. You are helping me bigtime with this story, thanks again!

Quote by LHOOQ
Ohoho. K. Well, one time I had a dream there was a man in a red suit at the back of my house, some kind of evil real estate agent, and he wanted to sell me house. He came in through my sliding glass door, and, thinking I had the upper hand, grab a steak knife. I threaten him with it but he smiles and pulls one out of his suit. We're making a ton of scratches in each other and I finally plunge it into him and kill him. Then I felt very bad. If you need any violent dreams let me know, I've got plenty.

Ha! Last night I dreamt I got kidnapped and enlisted UG for help.

What do you think it means?
Quote by spazzymagee417
I had this dream/nightmare when i was young (5-8 years old probably):
I dreamed that the tall blue guy with big teeth from Space Jam took my dad prisoner in this weird scary castle and I really wanted him out of there and it was very sad. I kept asking the tall blue guy to give him back and he finally did because he realised it made me sad.

i remember it so much like it was something that just happened yesterday...

EDIT: heres a good pic of him http://petcaretips.net/spacejam.jpg
Last edited by lounge act at Jul 7, 2007,
Well apparently dreaming of killing someone indicates huge stress and possible loss of self control (as well as putting an end to an old habit or having repressed rage). Interestingly, according to DreamMoods.com, a suit means power, and wanting to display and use that power. So it seems like a struggle between two extremes: loss of control and power and being corrupted by the thought of having control and power.

AND: "Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations.
Red is also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges.?Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.?"

Wow. What's wrong with me?! Haha.

As for being kidnapped and UG helping me out, well, I guess I've been in the Pit too long
Last edited by LHOOQ at Jul 7, 2007,
Quote by garden of grey
My dreams are chaotic as hell.

I can go from being on stage to being a WCIII character to being in a war in the blink of an eye.

Lol me too and i can remember really well to what colour something was or not even a thing

GO LEAFS GO

Quote by James_Water2

Fu<Ked up? Told yah so

yeah, my dreams are he exact same way sometimes. your dreams only last 30-45 seconds, so they're always constantly changing. sometimes mine do that, and others it will be perfect just like a movie.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
i think alice cooper on his radio came up with the idea for a dream recorder that you plug in your brain.
Quote by LHOOQ
Well apparently dreaming of killing someone indicates huge stress and possible loss of self control (as well as putting an end to an old habit or having repressed rage). Interestingly, according to DreamMoods.com, a suit means power, and wanting to display and use that power. So it seems like a struggle between two extremes: loss of control and power and being corrupted by the thought of having control and power.

AND: "Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations.
Red is also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges.?Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.?"

Wow. What's wrong with me?! Haha.

As for being kidnapped and UG helping me out, well, I guess I've been in the Pit too long

The suit thing makes a ton of sense. Thanks
Quote by spazzymagee417
I had a dream when i was on stars in thier eyes and i said "Tonight Mathew, I'm going to be....a bloodied corpse." and then a wrecking ball came down and killed me. i woke up scared and laughing.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
suggestion to threadstarter: find Freud's "Interpretation of Dreams". that book is magical...
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone