k so my curbow's neck broke in half after I smashed it on the ground

I bought this and I dont know what the hell it is except I like it and I wanna know what it is

I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
It's an Ocean
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
It's an Ocean

brand? like stingray jazz etc
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
i have it and love it

It looks like a Cort A4!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
it does, i remember seeing ur bass(IndieMetalhead) in a thread when i was trying to find more info on my bass. I looked on corts site after seeing ur bass and assumed the specs were the same...as they had the same looks and pickups. Looking on the musiciansfriend site up there reaffirmed this and im glad as i wanted to check what kind of wood its made of.

As for my thoughts on the bass.. I love the sound even with my somewhat bland ampeg ba-115 amp. I got the five string and it only took me like 2 days to get used the extra string. The real selling point for me was the neck. All the ibanez's i tried out had dry sandpapery necks and other basses had those thick laquered necks. The neck on the ocean was so smooth. I prefered it to the schecter stiletto and warwick ash corvette in my pricerange.

They are a Guitar Center exclusive brand made in Korea by the same factory as (you guessed it) Cort.

Pretty much a GC-friendly Cort.

Pretty good bass for the money.
haha
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
They are a Guitar Center exclusive brand made in Korea by the same factory as (you guessed it) Cort.

Pretty much a GC-friendly Cort.

Pretty good bass for the money.

Stupidly Cheap ($750 is like £375!) for the money too. wonder if they're doing a 6 string?

and where did you find that out btw?
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.