Hey i was wondering, can you haggle a bit at sam ash. Like i no you can do it at guitar center but can you at sam ash. If so how can you do so about this. (what are the stratigies). Thanx!
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
Well the one near my house you can but I think thats because Guitar Center is right next door. Why not just go to Guitar Center anyways? In my experience, Sam Ash sucks with the care of the instruments and the customer service is crap.
SIG SPACE FOR RENT-MONEY NEEDED

Glen'sHeroicAct-
I take offense to the word sprockety.

^Are you kidding? I love Samash. Guitar Center is where the noobs go and try out Ibanez 7-strings on cranked Line6 amps. All the old blues and classic rock players go to Samash.

At least they do here in Raleigh.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Quote by Metal0Maniac
^Are you kidding? I love Samash. Guitar Center is where the noobs go and try out Ibanez 7-strings on cranked Line6 amps. All the old blues and classic rock players go to Samash.

Well it's the opposite here. Have you ever seen someone throw a guitar into a row of amps? I've seen it at Sam Ash and the employees didnt care. O and your avatar ROCKS!
SIG SPACE FOR RENT-MONEY NEEDED

Glen'sHeroicAct-
I take offense to the word sprockety.

Quote by Metal0Maniac

Raleigh, NC eh? I've never really liked the the Sam Ash here...except that it's really big so you have room to move around a lot easier. Every time I play a guitar the strings are crap and they've never had as good of a selection of basses as Guitar Center. But I haven't been there in a while so next time I'm at GC I'll stop at Sam Ash too.

I've found that pretty much any store you can haggle a price at, and if you're buying something relatively cheap (say their price is 150 dollars on a pedal or something) and you walk in with 125-130 dollars in cash and hand it to them they'll take it.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
Sam ash absoutely sucks.
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
Quote by omgnowaii
Sam ash absoutely sucks.

+1

Creepy avatar though....
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by swordsrkewl
+1

Creepy avatar though....

i find anthony kiedis less creepy than a small black child shooping whoop...
I will fuc