Page 1 of 5
Whos Horny? =)
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Please torture the scum who did this.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
hmm... butsecks I think not
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Last edited by Alex The Red at Jul 7, 2007,
That's just horrible. I can't even believe there are people that sick and twisted in this world.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
......................................................................................................................................

That's sick.
wow. omg. i just. holy ****. wut the **** is wrong with america.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by ihatefender
buttsecks?

Quote by bendystraw
i hope that mom was at least hot.

Quote by lucky911charms
Whos Horny? =)

^All of you fail miserably. How can you make a joke about something this horrible? Both the mother and the son will be scarred for life.
on a serious note that and people just walking by a person being stabbed has lost my faith in humanity.
Quote by Stoner stone
wow. omg. i just. holy ****. wut the **** is wrong with america.

yeah because its just America...
someone watch "a clockwork orange" and took it a little seirously

but yeah that is ****ed and i feel bad for them
God... thats sick...
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I never thought real life could possibly be sicker than the Pit... Sadly I was wrong. *cry*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Iamafunguy
yeah because its just America...

almost everyone in the world hates us. we have troops in iraq suffering for what? so we can force our ways into the middle east, just like we did with the native americans, most of which are ****ing dead, because they fought for what they believed in. so yes. it is just america.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
I take comfort in the fact that these a-holes will get the ever living **** beat out of them in prison.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

*PEYTON*
Quote by styxandstones3
I take comfort in the fact that these a-holes will get the ever living **** beat out of them in prison.

i dont. so they do one of the worst crimes ive ever heard of, and all they get is ass rammed in prison? i think they should be crusifyed for what they did (sorry about my spelling, i havent been in school for while lol)
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
And this, my fellow UGers, is why i would never move to the U.S. over Canada, EVER.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by Mr. Thingy
Some people should be executed.

they ruined two peoples entire lives, and they should just get out. i think they should be let go, they could never live with themselves after this and would suffer emotionaly for their entire lives.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
they ruined two peoples entire lives, and they should just get out. i think they should be let go, they could never live with themselves after this and would suffer emotionaly for their entire lives.

Are you fucking kidding?
Quote by Stoner stone

Really...
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by ihatefender
Are you fucking kidding?

what so they should just be put out of thier missury? i mean come on. i dont mean let them go now. put them in prison until they are like 30.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
I have completley lost faith in humanity now. Idiots are now a majority. The worst part is, one of the attackers was 14. what the F*CK. Oh my god. Great, now this will be on my mind for days.
Quote by Stoner stone
almost everyone in the world hates us. we have troops in iraq suffering for what? so we can force our ways into the middle east, just like we did with the native americans, most of which are ****ing dead, because they fought for what they believed in. so yes. it is just america.

what the ****? thats got nothing to do with nothing...

but seriously... thats just ****ed up...

im gonna be pissed off all night now. fnbdsuhfgds
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
what the ****? thats got nothing to do with nothing...

but seriously... thats just ****ed up...

im gonna be pissed off all night now. fnbdsuhfgds

sorry ijsut read a myspace bulletin that made me very political. very political.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
i don't mean to look like an ass...but since i'm a girl i'm just curious. wouldn't it be almost impossible to get a boner if you are scared out of your mind and you know you're about to have sex with your mom? or am i over analyzing?
Quote by Stoner stone
what so they should just be put out of thier missury? i mean come on. i dont mean let them go now. put them in prison until they are like 30.

15 years for rape, forced rape of a 12 year old (who will have psychological issues WAY longer then 15 years), assault and battery, and just add criminal trespassing for a nice little cherry on top? Everything you have said in this thread is complete and utter Bull****, get off my internets.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
^All of you fail miserably. How can you make a joke about something this horrible? Both the mother and the son will be scarred for life.

I agree with this. I mean, I know you guys were just joking, but this is something that should be left alone. Imagine how horrible that would actually be.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by The Leader
15 years for rape, forced rape of a 12 year old (who will have psychological issues WAY longer then 15 years), assault and battery, and just add criminal trespassing for a nice little cherry on top? Everything you have said in this thread is complete and utter Bull****, get off my internets.

i wasn't aware you owned the internet. sorry.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
1. I SERIOUSLY doubt America is the only place that this has happened.

2. These guys definitely shouldn't be killed. They should be put in a nuthouse.

3. There is nothing wrong with making a joke about this situation. It is obviously a disgusting, terrible incident. Not everybody has to express their sad feelings for it.
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
i don't mean to look like an ass...but since i'm a girl i'm just curious. wouldn't it be almost impossible to get a boner if you are scared out of your mind and you know you're about to have sex with your mom? or am i over analyzing?

thats actually what i was thinking...
Page 1 of 5