on my way to school we had the radio on its 97.3 or sumthin like that and there realy funny, hilarious then an advert came on, and they were looking for condom testers lol wat a good job that is but u gotta be 18+ i was like :/ but stil...... LOLZ

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Yeh... me too.

Ha. *cough* Ha.

Hilarious, no, seriously.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Chickenparts
Yes, key word is TEST. They could try out a new spermicide that just happens to be corrosive....

<.<

>.>

It wouldn't matter for my friend stingz, since he's the one being tested on.

So to speak, I think he might be gay.

I'm terrified since he might use internet 'slang' on me .
Quote by aevus
It wouldn't matter for my friend stingz, since he's the one being tested on.

So to speak, I think he might be gay.

I'm terrified since he might use internet 'slang' on me .

ooo u saucy minx hahaha

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
They should test it on people.

"So, uh, just screw this chick, and if she gets pregnant, well, we'll have to try again then wont we?"
I hope you understand that the test will not involve having sex, then taking a pregnancy test.

it will probably involve trying to filter stuff through the condom, into a solution that will change colour.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
"here stick your dick in this machine while wearing this!"

"but that looks a lot like a trash compacter!"
There was a pizza commercial on a radio station, it starts off with what sounds like a hot girl talking...

Girl:
One night I was at home and I got a sudden craving.
I wanted something big and meaty.
Something 30 inches, Something only a meatlovers would handle.
So I saw an ad in the newspaper and made a call.
When it got here it was so huge, my mouth was watering.....
*Radio Host cuts in*
When you want something big, meaty, and thirty inches, you can call us, 5 times each, or you can call (insert pizza store name).
blah blah blah
Later they say
So remember if you want something 30 inches, you can call us, and be thouroghly (sp?) disappointed, or you can call (pizza store).

I thought it was funny...