Hey guys!

So, my band, UNTITLED HERO made it into the finals of the Tucson Music Melee....top 5 bands of 50 entrants.

We got to perform at a great local venue, and the show was aired tonight....

Now, there is a FINAL round of voting. This will partially determine the final winner of the Melee....there are 2 panels of judges that decide the rest!

I would really appreciate if you guys could help me and my band out one last time! Go to the site, click on VOTE NOW, register with any and all e-mail addresses you have (put a different name, aka, family member, on each), and vote for us, UNTITLED HERO!

http://www.fox11az.com/musicmelee/index.html

Thanks for everything...I have some great friends here, and hope I can get your support!

And our myspace...please add us if you wish:

http://www.myspace.com/untitledhero4

Again, thank you, and wish us luck!
Last edited by ibanez4life SZ! at Jul 7, 2007,
lol i always pictured you looking like mark tremonti. seeing you was weird haha. what are you using as a boost for the solo? it was like a huge volume boost lol
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
voted...good luck dude
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
the singer sounds like he's singing to himself and doesn't put very much effort into it xD otherwise it sounds great. Will vote 8D

haha the kid at inamoblabla thingy thinks hes so metal when they're playing some weird pop/rock thing xD not much to headbang too really.
Last edited by PhantomNote at Jul 7, 2007,
dude. somehow i cant watch the vids they host on fox. is something wrong? and i cant listen to your songs on myspace too.
KsE

You know they rock.
I'll vote!

All ya'll better vote for our band if we ever enter battle of the bands here.

Please!?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
i voted for ya, could you gimi a tab for troubles!!! i love that song, just the intro before singing
Here it is....I don't know how to write proper tab....so I will do my best:

Song is in drop D

D----------------------------------------------------I-------I--3~--I--------I-------------10--
A---------------0--3--5--0--5--7--0--3--5--0---I-------I--------I--------I---10--12------
D---0--2--3--------------------------------------- I--3~--I--------I--3~--I------------------

The bars are like Codas....play the beginning, play what is between the first two bars....repeat beginning, play what is between next 2 bars.

That's the main just of the into riff....one time, the 3 of the thicker D is played as a pinch....palm muted when you're starting, open when band gets in.

ENJOY!
Your singer need a lot of work man, but in the spirit of absolute UG loyalty, of course I voted for you guys, lol.

-sc00t
voted.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Voted.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i voted, but yea i agree your singer does need a little work
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
^ agreed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Three VDubs under $17000!

EDIT: and your music kinda reminds me of creed in a good way. And your singer sounds like scott stapp pre-voice lessons.

EDIT2: He does have a good voice. And Vai faces!
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Last edited by tubab0y at Jul 7, 2007,
yeah I voted and I liked the song too
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
I voted (I think). It's an alright song, but I wish the bass had more presence. I couldn't hear it that well. Dang.

Apart from that, nice playing.