Page 1 of 3
What is this? People keep on telling me it's either a Voltron movie or a Godzilla movie and the most new one a Cthullu movie.

I just hope to God it's not a Voltron movie; the trailer is too good for that.....

Also I saw it during the Transformers movie. Also I want to know if you have any more info on it......

EDIT: Here's the trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luZzNPGSvWo
`¯`'~-.,_,..-~'``¯`'~ Random Task~'``¯`'~-.,_,.-~'``¯
.._,.-~'`-¯`'~-., The President of Japan.,_,.-~'`~¯`'~-
Last edited by randomtasko1 at Jul 7, 2007,
You're answers are on google search... BTW a Call of Chtulhu movie would be great.
666 BRO
I don't get where that would work with the Chtulhu movie though.... I thought he was under the sea.....
I guess everyone here is too busy with pointless threads about relationships to appreciate cinema.......
Yeah, if they made a Chtulhu movie, they would probably tape in New Zealand, it's close to the sea and very secluded in some parts.
666 BRO
I just hope to God it's not a Voltron or Godzilla. I mean don't get me wrong I like both of those but I just think this trailer has too much potential for those.

If you go to www.1-18-08.com there is pitcures I think the date and time has something to do with the Bible.....
I can "almost" guarantee you it's neither of those. Apparently it's some sort of parasitic life-form. But hey, I heard that a new Godzilla is in the makes.
666 BRO
Wow, that site's very creepy if it has something to do with the bible, if that's correct we are in for one crazy film.
666 BRO
That trailer was pretty badass hmmm I can't imagine what it is. If it has something to do with Lost I'm going to punch J.J Abrams right in the face and probably get sued.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
I think rumors say J.J. Abrams dropped it in order to direct the next Star Trek film. So hopefully that takes care of some worries.
666 BRO
A Bad Robot Production? Hmmm

A group of people witness what is supposedly a giant monster attack on New York City. The film will be shot entirely with hand held cameras, which invoke a more realistic feel

After reading that I have lost all interest in seeing this film.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Last edited by SinisterX at Jul 7, 2007,
lol someone mentioning something about the bible makes me think of that creature with the scorpion body and lion face or someting like that? i forgot.

also someone said in another thread that they say....."its a lion" and that it might be a big lion or something like that.

anyone know about what scorpion lion thing im talking about? or do i have it wrong?
No this isn't a Star Trek movie. This might have to do with the bible...

Like 12:36.

EDIT: Also he says I SAW IT IN THE LIGHT!!! IT'S HUGE!!!
Quote by led zeppelin90
lol someone mentioning something about the bible makes me think of that creature with the scorpion body and lion face or someting like that? i forgot.

also someone said in another thread that they say....."its a lion" and that it might be a big lion or something like that.

anyone know about what scorpion lion thing im talking about? or do i have it wrong?

They said It's alive
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Quote by randomtasko1
No this isn't a Star Trek movie. This might have to do with the bible...

Like 12:36.

EDIT: Also he says I SAW IT IN THE LIGHT!!! IT'S HUGE!!!

Well obviously it's not Star Trek, I was saying J.J. Abrams quit production of this to film the upcoming Star Trek film. Well atleast those are some online rumors.

http://ethanhaaswasright.com/

Oh, and BTW can anyone crack the code to the movie site?
666 BRO
Like I said intense marketing, now we are all compelled to see it.
666 BRO
Blairwitch 2 anyone? Im kidding.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
I will probably orgasm if it's about what he is saying it's about. I just don't think that would make sense though because doesn't Cthullu live under the sea in the city of I think the dead?
this looks quite good. adds a sense of realism with the hand held camera thing but why they're putting out trailers for it 6 months before its out
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
Quote by randomtasko1
I will probably orgasm if it's about what he is saying it's about. I just don't think that would make sense though because doesn't Cthullu live under the sea in the city of I think the dead?

Yeah, he's under the sea, but any movie containg him is awesome regardless.

BTW Yes! I finally beat that puzzle!

August 1, 2007
666 BRO
Obviously thew new pokemon movie......

I cant solve the puzzles.....

never mind that wa easy

Its kind of obvious what needs to happen the guy in the movie says "We're not strong enough yet.."

we need to send these links out to EVERYONE and get the puzzles solved then something will happen.
Last edited by XMetallica73X at Jul 7, 2007,
Quote by Kankuro
Yeah, he's under the sea, but any movie containg him is awesome regardless.

BTW Yes! I finally beat that puzzle!

August 1, 2007

How do you do the second one, with the spinny ball thing
Quote by XMetallica73X
How do you do the second one, with the spinny ball thing

I can't do that one either
Edit: I've realised that by pointing the mouse over the star at the right hand side, an alphabet-like thing appears...what am I supposed to be spelling out? Ethan Haas Was Right?
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by cobain_is_king at Jul 7, 2007,
Quote by cobain_is_king
I can't do that one either
Edit: I've realised that by pointing the mouse over the star at the right hand side, an alphabet-like thing appears...what am I supposed to be spelling out? Ethan Haas Was Right?

HAAS, you spell HA on the inside ring and AS on the outside ring, i completed the game a few minutes ago.
I have no idea what to do in the first puzzle...

Edit: Nevermind, i solved it....
PSN Gamertag: XD75
Last edited by mega_metalman at Jul 7, 2007,
make sure you can see the whole puzzle, it helps. You just have to memorize which buttons move then copy it.
RULE BRITANNIA
The third puzzle is easy, it's like that wierd chinese checkers game

EDIT, just beat it start on the bottom right and mix it up between the bottom and top
Last edited by XMetallica73X at Jul 7, 2007,
Page 1 of 3