Hi, my name is Dorian and I am a 14 year old guitarist/pianist and am looking for a decent bass guitarist and singer (age 12 - 15) for a new band that I have begun with my friends, situated around surrey, UK.

We are planning to play mainly rock/metal songs, some HIM, muse, queen, dragonforce if we can manage, maybe even malmsteen, guns and roses, even abit of greenday style if anyone wants to, we dont really mind. Anything rock/metal which doesnt have violent screaming e.g. behemoth (we dont mind strong singing, just the screaming with no tune).

After we get used to playing together, we will begin ti write our own songs, and build up to an album. We plan to have 8 - 12 of our own songs in the first album. I know someone who owns a very good recording studio so we may be able to go there to record.

The singer should have past experience in singing in front of an audience, and obviously a good voice, bass guitarist should have at least a year of experience but preferably the ability to play him style songs, dont worry about the dragonforce i mentioned, that is NOT required, I undersdtand it can get very difficult with dragonforce.

So far, we have a drummer, a guitarist and myself, I play the piano when it is needed but otherwise I play the guitar alot.

Unless we go to eachothers houses to practise after we get to know eachother, we will practise in a building called the "salvation army" in sutton, they have a very good hall with high quality microphones, drumkit and sound system. If you have any alternatives to this, please let me know it is no problem at all.

If you are interested, please contact me at dorian_markovac@yahoo.co.uk, or reply to this thread.

Thank you
Last edited by flamingguitar1 at Jul 7, 2007,
Whereabouts is Surrey? I play bass and guitar. I can play a few Dragonforce tunes (only the rhythm). And im 15.
Raise your chalice my brother
Raise it high
To catch the fire that falls from the sky
hi, its just off london. check the map. do you want to play with us? because if yes im sure we could arrange something if its too far
Last edited by flamingguitar1 at Jul 7, 2007,
London is way to far for me. I'm near Wales. Thats a shame
Raise your chalice my brother
Raise it high
To catch the fire that falls from the sky