hi i'm from philippines and right now we were getting headaches on thinking what name would be great for our band..... we are four in our band and im the rhythm and lead vocals and we prefer more on emo genre and slight screaming...
to

Lol i have nothing to say
The KILLippines.

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]
Quote by AndrewSchaeffer
hmm.. so if your emo+scream.. isnt that emo? .. just asking? whats up with all these philippino bands being emo? i heard 90% of the philippines is emo.. wtf

Emo+sream= screamo I believe
And yes a lot of philipinos are emo for some incomprehensible reason.
haha thats from the emo song ^ ^ ^ ^...death will come...or all shall die ..some emo **** like that
The Shadows of Her Love...?
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
pink is the colour of her fridge
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
lol, i like that last one, people will tell your emo's straight away, or something cool like kellogs or max power
How about Global Demise? Why are most Phillipinos emo, maybe being on an Island makes you want to cut yourself. The world may never know.
Islands of sorrow
i'm pretty emo myself
This is Bob. Bob likes sharp things. Bob likes you. I suggest you run from Bob.

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself.
keep it simple...the best names are short and to the point, yet are clever and unique
Quote by Salvial
The KILLippines.

+1
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.