Poll: How addicted to Coffee are you?
Poll Options
View poll results: How addicted to Coffee are you?
1 (Not at all)
61 51%
4 3%
7 6%
3 3%
5 (Not very addicted)
12 10%
6 5%
11 9%
5 4%
6 5%
10 (Very Addicted)
5 4%
Voters: 120.
Page 1 of 2
Im a major coffee addict... I drink about 6 cups per day... and a whole 12 cup pot per day on weekends.

Scale of 1-10 how addicted to coffee are you?

I'll get the poll up here in a second...
I love it. I'd say about a 6, because I know I can go at least 9 days without coffee. I did it last week.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
0 out of 10
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
5/10. When I need caffeine, I turn to coffee. Other than that, I don't need it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I pretty much drink coffee because I enjoy the taste of it. I just love it's bittersweet warm flavor. It's delicious!
Wait is this a coffee addiction, or a caffeine addiction? Because I can't go a couple days without caffeine, but I rarely drink coffee.
Quote by Kartman
I pretty much drink coffee because I enjoy the taste of it. I just love it's bittersweet warm flavor. It's delicious!

Yea me too. I love the taste of coffee, but I'm not really addicted. I do enjoy it when I have it though, like once every couple of days.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Coffee is ghey.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
0 out of 10,i drunk it for awhile then just change over to iced tea which is way better imo.Idk i find coffee to be this almost tasteless warm drink that does nothing for me other than wheres the taste,and oh ,**** this is hot
Quote by Soul Power
Coffee is ghey.

It's an acquired taste. You may not like it now but just you wait till you get to college.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
^Same, it helps that my mom makes the BEST TEA IN THE WORLD though, seriously, she converts tea haters into tea lovers.

0-10 for coffee.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by darkstar2466
It's an acquired taste. You may not like it now but just you wait till you get to college.

Yupp.. im not in college, but my sister told me about staying up late to study. And coffee gave her a big kick in the ass whe she woke up.
I don't really drink coffee except a little once in a blue moon. Iced tea is where it's at!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
I don't really care.

I drink it when I want.. but I don't drink it that often.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
I don't really like hot drinks too much, so coffee is usually avoided. But I love iced coffee and frappuccinos. But mostly, when I need a drink, I take iced tea.
HeartGold FC: 4340 7508 2259
Black FC: 5114 4986 4432
I don't drink coffee....just tea
BIGnosededit: I was listening to Pennyroyal Tea when I posted this...heh
If it wasn't for coffee, I wouldn't be even mildly human...
Looking for my India/Django.
I'm not too bad about it... I probably would be if I had the opportunity to, but I'm too lazy to make it every day. On the weekends when my dad makes it I always have a few cups and I always get some when there's free coffee at a bank or something.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
i drink 2 coffee's everyday
and, when i have my coffee i have it strong
like... 3 heaped teaspoons of coffee hehe
Gooby Pls.
Not addicted at all.

I enjoy drinking it, but I despise the coffee breath and the constant peeing that follows afterwards. So I just don't drink.
Quote by shreddin_frets
Im a major coffee addict... I drink about 6 cups per day... and a whole 12 cup pot per day on weekends.

Scale of 1-10 how addicted to coffee are you?

I'll get the poll up here in a second...

I spit on you. I work full time in a coffee bar and Ill have like 15 espresso shots throughout the day, plus random cups of coffee and literally 6 pots of tea to myself at home throughout the day. Im a crippled human being.
Originally Posted by guitar_freak333
I dont like death metal, I just see it as a bunch of hairy men playing the same riff over and over again exetremely fast.
I'm not addicted to coffee I have 2 cups a week at church and that is it. I am however addicted to pop. I can't go the day without pop.
Quote by Shoestick
I spit on you. I work full time in a coffee bar and Ill have like 15 espresso shots throughout the day, plus random cups of coffee and literally 6 pots of tea to myself at home throughout the day. Im a crippled human being.

*bow* Ive always wanted to work at a Coffee Joint...

I want to build a giant coffee maker that never runs out and automaticly switches filters and adds grounds...
I like coffee but I'm not addicted to it. I drink it whenever I like it.
peanuts and beers
I prefer the tastes of the white hot chocolate at DD

I have coffee every now and then but its like mostly at a family party when its already made...

I'm more addicted to the white hot chocolate than I am to coffee haha
good thing its cheap...
Quote by shreddin_frets
*bow* Ive always wanted to work at a Coffee Joint...

I want to build a giant coffee maker that never runs out and automatically switches filters and adds grounds...

dunkin donuts has a has a coffee maker that grinds, adds water, and makes the coffee all by itself..its hooked into a water line so you dont have to fill it.

all they do its switch filters every now and then.
Quote by moody07747
dunkin donuts has a has a coffee maker that grinds, adds water, and makes the coffee all by itself..its hooked into a water line so you dont have to fill it.

all they do its switch filters every now and then.

I prefer Starbucks coffee over DD coffee, but homemade is always the best.
I LIVE by coffee! =].

It's sad that, with every meal I order coffee, and if I pass by a Starbucks, I get at least 2 coffee's.

I'm 14. =D!
Uurgh!! I hate coffee. It's like drinking bitter soup!!!
Like MuffinMan said, iced tea is where it's at. So sweet and tasy I love it!
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I drink about 9 cups an average day.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
In the summer, when I don't really have to wake up at any particular time, like, maybe a 6. During school, when there's 7:30 band practices three times a week, probably something more like 40.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Page 1 of 2