Page 1 of 2
you are a huge rockstar. make up what epic death you would want.

me: gets pegged with a soda can in the face which causes a coma. but after 34 years i wake up. this is the most amazing recovery of all time. once i see the uncashed check from the canthrower lawsuit i race out of the hospital to cash it in and start a new alblum. on the way out though, i fall into an open manhole cover.
Dicapitated by guitar strings snapping during epic solo.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Quote by Dirge Humani
How exactly did the manhole kill you? Was it an entrance to a wormhole or something?

Or maybe it was the entrance to NARNIA!!

NARNIA!!!

no i fell in and the doo doo scent killed me.
i axe ppl with my axe....then i get axed
Originally posted by mydadisjewish
people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.
Quote by bendystraw
you are a huge rockstar. make up what epic death you would want.

me: gets pegged with a soda can in the face which causes a coma. but after 34 years i wake up. this is the most amazing recovery of all time. once i see the uncashed check from the canthrower lawsuit i race out of the hospital to cash it in and start a new alblum. on the way out though, i fall into an open manhole cover.

You got that from the Guitar Wrold column with ozzy...
I wanna choke on someone elses vomit...
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Quote by shreddin_frets
You got that from the Guitar Wrold column with ozzy...

sorry...
Tried jumping a shark on waterskies...never made it.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I shred a magnificent solo, so magnificent the wall of amplifiers blow up behind me, sending me flying into the audience, where I get impaled on my guitar and there's a shower of blood. RAWK.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by bendystraw
sorry...

=D its ok. I just read the article and said to myself... "Boy dont that seem familiar!"
died pulling off the tnt solo by an ironicly placed tnt stick in the guitar neck.........not very epic but im learning the solo now and its frkn hard
Quote by AvengedThrice
Best thread name EVER.

Just attack 'em with some pliers dude.

about me XD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote:

I wish I was gay.
Spontaneous human combustion during the solo of the first song in the set, then the fans would say;
"For crying out loud he couldn't even make it through the first song without randomly bursting into flames and dying leaving only a pair of feet"
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
I'm dueling Yngwie Malmsteen.

Yngwie Malmsteen trips and falls on me.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
Quote by LustGardenBlues
I'm dueling Yngwie Malmsteen.

Yngwie Malmsteen trips and falls on me.

Now THAT is epic!
Quote by Dirge Humani
How exactly did the manhole kill you? Was it an entrance to a wormhole or something?

Or maybe it was the entrance to NARNIA!!

NARNIA!!!

Who dat?
Humped to death by groupies. yeeeeeeeeeeah. that would be epic enough.
speeed killz
I'm playing the most awesome guitar solo in the history of rock. my fingers bleed, there is blood first all over the fretboard then over the guitar. all of a sudden the guitar cable cant stand it any more and there are huge electric sparks all over me and my guitar. then i sink to the floor still playing the solo and die.

.... i know, a bit unrealistic but just imagine that scene!
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

If i was epic, i would fake my own death, then come back immortal, and produce the greatest album ever, before setting of to walk on the sun.
I'd like to fall out of a window, and be put into a coma for 10 years, wake up and attempt a crazy motorcycle jump over the grand canyon, only to be....

Abducted by aliens and killed. Didn't see that coming did ya?
Suicide, but not just any suicide. I will position myself on the top a large skyscraper with a huge crowd below me. Then I'll tie a large rope like the ones you use in bungeejumping to my legs, it'll be measured to ensure I stop about two meters above the ground. I'll have a steel wire strung out in front of me at throat level. (I'm standing on the edge of the building) I've got super glue in my hands and they're on the other side of the steel wire. When I jump of the builiding, my head will be sliced straight off. Thanks to gravity it will land in my hands and be stuck there. On the way down my head will land in my hands looking down at the crowd. I will spew blood from my neck and head scarring all of these people for life.
ok, im playing this sweet drum solo, and i go upside down, but forget to strap myself in, so i fall on my head. I go backstage, the doctor tells me i broke my neck, but i tell him FU and go back and finish the solo. Than, a ninja comes out of nowhere and finishes the job, just as I hit the gong(aka the last note of the solo)
Main Gear:
guitars;
Gibson LPJ
Squire CLASSIC VIBE Stratocaster 60's
PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone Sheraton II

amps;
Bugera 1990, 6260
Egnater Tweaker
****ed to death by thousands of groupies.
Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking.
Being in a Black Metal band, but then, when I piss my fellow bandmates off, they will put me in a meatgrinder, and feast on my freshly shredded flesh. Then make pentagrams everywhere with my bloodstains.

Then they'll write a song about it.
Shredding a solo riding a motorcycle ****ing 3 groupies at one time shooting heroin, coke, and pure black tar opium up and kicking nazis with those boots that have knives coming out......
Quote by gallagher2006

Abducted by aliens and killed. Didn't see that coming did ya?

strangely i did
DEATH.

BY...

SNOO-SNOO!!!
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
I wanna die groping Maria Brink for some reason.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
The same way Jim Morrison died. Cause unknown, and it always will be.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
I wouldn't die, I'd be unbirthed into a giant metal womb then emerge later in the future.
Imagine...a big scene. Thousands of fans. Lets say my band is a star at Wacken. The intro to the song starts...everybody start cheering. They hear the first notes of the most famous song of my band...and THEN! I run down the stage, trip on a cable, and brake my neck. Dead.
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
Meh all the good deaths have been done lol. Being eaten but a swarm of crows would be cool and then jsut a skeleton is left there still holding the guitar.
First of all, i'm hanging out with my awesome bandmates out back, Suddenly, a crazy lady with an axe jumps through the door growling. She throws the axe at me but my drummer jumps in the way. Being a drummer, the axe bounces off him. He leaps at the woman but she cleverly takes his drumsticks away. He is now lost and sits dribbling on the floor.

The other guitarist takes his shiny playable axe and begins a kickass solo, but the woman has none of it. Instead, she just cuts off his hair and he runs, crying.

The bassist is sitting in the corner out of the way, so she turns her attention to me. I die in the incurring orgy.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Last edited by Keine_Lust at Jul 7, 2007,
Quote by Keine_Lust
First of all, i'm hanging out with my awesome bandmates out back, Suddenly, a crazy lady with an axe jumps through the door growling. She throws the axe at me but my drummer jumps in the way. Being a drummer, the axe bounces off him. He leaps at the woman but she cleverly takes his drumsticks away. He is now lost and sits dribbling on the floor.

The other guitarist takes his shiny playable axe and begins a kickass solo, but the woman has none of it. Instead, she just cuts off his hair and he runs, crying.

The bassist doesn't matter, so she turns her attention to me. I die in the incurring orgy.
you go die now.
Happy now?
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Gig on a very high construction site. Stage Dive.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Page 1 of 2