pretty good, i excepted it to be smoother
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
about time i see some smashing pumpkin covers...did you record each part 1 by 1 then edit them together?
I'm so gothic i poop bats
Yeah, it sounds pretty good (i haven't heard the original though), good job on that!

Although I didn't hear any real mistakes in terms of playing, iv got a few tips for the mixing:

- Boost treble a little to brighten the guitar
- With the bass that comes in towards the end, either lower the volume of it, or lower the bass frequencies slightly

I would offer tips for the playing too, but i can't because it was already very good!

Well done once again.

btw, i would very much appreciate if you would crit my recording, link below, cheers

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...745#post9891745
Um, Peter, the link doesn't work, otherwise I'd be glad to comment whichever song that is.
I tried to edit it together, because I'd heard that's how they pulled that off, so thats why it's not so smooth. Maybe I should start over?
Quote by Ethalopian
Um, Peter, the link doesn't work, otherwise I'd be glad to comment whichever song that is.
I tried to edit it together, because I'd heard that's how they pulled that off, so thats why it's not so smooth. Maybe I should start over?

Im not sure where you heard that from, but that does not sound like something the eccentric billy corgan would do.
I thought Corgan said that 1979 wasn't going to be the traditional Pumpkins song. Then again, my source is Wikipedia, so...