Hi everyone this is my first post so anyones input would be helpful. i recently bought an Ibanez RG321MH electric guitar which came stock with infiniti 3 and 4 humbuckers, i like the sound they give me but im looking to exchange them with something a little bit warmer,heavier, and chunkier for a good rhythm sound. i play hard rock and metal music so im looking for something along those lines. i have about 120 dollars to spend for the both of them but if i find one i really like i might go ahead and just replace one. please recomend products that you yourself have actually tried, id hate to end up buying a pick up that was refered to me by someone who has actually never played it . thanks, and as i said before anyones input would be appreciated.
First off what amp have you got? A change in amp can often have more impact on your playing than a change of pickups,

On the pick up side of things I havent tried many but you could try looking at pups made by dimarzio (may be spelt wrong lol) Duncan, EMG if your in to metal and bare knuckles if you could afford them
hey great, thanks for the help, ill be sure to check those out . yeah i looked into buying some EMG 60's but found out pretty quickly that they were a little out of my price range, they would be nice though.
as for amps, right now im using a fender deluxe 90, which is a solid amp but not really built for metal. i was thinking about buying a line 6 spider either the 50 or 75, i played one the other day and rather liked it. would you have any suggestions on a good amplifier?
Warmer, heavier, and chunkier says Dimarzio Breeds to me. The Spider is a shockingly bad amp, stay away from it. What kind of sound are you looking for and what's your budget?

A Breed-equipped mahogany guitar through a decent tube amp sounds like this:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7157498&postcount=201
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Pickups: Dimarzio X2N bridge , Evo Neck (I'm not sure if that's too expensive)
Amp:I personally like the Marshall MG-50DFX but other people hate it... for unknown reasons.
Amp:I personally like the Marshall MG-50DFX but other people hate it... for unknown reasons.

The search box willl enlighten you as to those reasons.

I wouldn't bother with the X2N - it exists for one reason, for people who get excited by big numbers in pickup specs. Tonally it's not up to much and it's not very versatile...and the Evo's not really the right choice for the neck if you want "warmer, heavier and chunkier"
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com