I missed the entirity of Live Earth because my girlfriend dragged me to another festival with My Chemical Romance, the killers, arcade fire and lots of other crap. Not only that but she moaned about getting muddy and beer in her hair all day.

My fav bands are metallica, smashing pumkins, the police. Please tell me they sucked!.
Ok, they sucked
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
When my girlfriend moans it's usually a good thing. Work on it.

And I don't care what your favourite bands are or what you like, if she wants to go to a concert go with her if you want to be a mature, tolerating person.

Next time fake an illness.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Cadj
T in the park?
T in the park > Live Earth
except that the Foos played Live Earth

Why cant any festival have a decent lineup? Hopefully next years download will be better, Ac/dc, Muse and Foo Fighters trying to get booked as headliners so yeh
Hoodoo you do Mr. Bellamy
Quote by Gibson Phoney
Why cant any festival have a decent lineup? Hopefully next years download will be better, Ac/dc, Muse and Foo Fighters trying to get booked as headliners so yeh

well tomorrow biffy clyro queens of the stone age and kings of leon are playing which should be better fortunately. or i could watch lewis hamilton kick that spaniards arse for britain.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Arcade Fire is NOT crap!!

i thought that for the first few listens then their hurdy gurdys just got on my nerves.
i'm watching live earth right now, even though its half midnight- anyone know if this is just a straight up repeat? i wanted to watch metallica and spinal tap but i had to go and get loads of money working
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
nice,

you got pwned by your bitch since you don't have the balls to stand up to her and say

"no"

and you suffered the consequences my friend, yes you did.

remember theres some things that are just not worth sacrificing for a relationship(or sex)

and one of those is missing a festival of your favorite bands, to go to one with your GF that has all the bands you dislike, and then have her bitch about stuff all day.

Dude at least tell me you got laid
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Last edited by Csquared1001 at Jul 7, 2007,
Quote by st.jimmy4091680
When the Hell is Wolfmother playing.

makes you wonder how a group of guys can be a mother of another human being, let alone a wolf.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Arcade fire is NOT crap.
Quote by utsapp89
CRUSHING
SLAMMING
BROCOLI!
Face it, t3h MG mini-stack pwns your face.
what's wrong with the killers and arcade fire? Hell, I'd rather be at virtually any gig than just watch one on the tellybox.

Yes that includes MCR.
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Quote by BadgeMan
what's wrong with the killers and arcade fire? Hell, I'd rather be at virtually any gig than just watch one on the tellybox.

Yes that includes MCR.

oh no. I saw them supporting muse at wembley, and i thought maybe i could enjoy it, they have some catchy tunes- it was the most amaturish ****ty perfomance i've ever seen, thanks mainly to the soundman. At least on tv they can get the sound levels right.
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by ToolBass_dude
oh no. I saw them supporting muse at wembley, and i thought maybe i could enjoy it, they have some catchy tunes- it was the most amaturish ****ty perfomance i've ever seen, thanks mainly to the soundman. At least on tv they can get the sound levels right.

ah right, my friend saw them at Wembley supporting Muse too, he also noted how bad MCR were, but I kinda assumed that was because they were supporting or something...

I feel for your loss then *man love*
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Quote by misfits385
Arcade fire is NOT crap.

The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Metallica were cut so short, started half way through sad but true, nothing else matters played, then cut off at start of enter sandman =[