Well my girlfriend is down the shore this week. And i want to treat her to something special when she gets back take her on a date and what not. But i want to end on me singing her a song about how i feel. I guess something a little emo acoutic stuff. Any suggestions?
emily by from first to last but of course change the name! umm if anything by silent drive they are relatively unknown but amazing. something by dashboard confessional.
SECONDHAND SERENADE for sure! TRUST ME you and your girl will not be dissapointed. again TRUST ME. three songs from secondhand serenade you can play are "Vulnerable, Your Call, and Maybe".
Keep in mind im just an average guitarist need somethin nice and easy singing and playing is difficult for me.
worst thread ever, BUT i'm going to upgrade to most awesome thread ever with a post from me

www.myspace.com/thelonggoodbyeband

their song 'call you mine' is the ultimate american indie twee acoustic ting, and its so sad and very, well, silly at the same time. PLUS it's got george michael from arrested development
"Collide" by Howie Day
It's acoustic, and I don't know of a single girl who would love that song.
Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.
First Day of My Life
Hey There, Delilah

This thread sucks.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.