So one day my brother returned from his friends house and couldn't stop laughing for like an hour. I asked him why and he said he saw the funniest movies he'd ever seen. So he found both of them on the internet and I watched them both, clerks one and two. and I have to say, I have never laughed so hard. They were the funniest movies I'd ever seen. I know some people think they're retarded but I think the pointlessness and stupidness of the movies make them hilarious and brilliant. So I've now officially made the clerks appreciation thread.

Discuss....
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Meh. I don't care much for em.

I like Jay + Silent bob though.
could you send a youtube link to them ?

EDIT: person over me great signature !
Looking for a new sig!
I love those movies, but like most people the movie would suck with out jay and silent bob. my favorite part of clerks 1 is with silent bob's Russian cousin....Berserker!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5D-9X3ooFvo
Quote by clint160
Computer: $500
Internet Connection: $20
Getting caught masturbating on webcam:
priceless
Last edited by saucynoodles at Jul 7, 2007,
Clerks owns.
"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain R.I.P

\_/ This is the Care-Cup! As you can see, it is empty...

p.s. haters, may you trip and fall in a puddle of AIDS.

Quote by samerika
could you send a youtube link to them ?

EDIT: person over me great signature !

Lol. That comment made me notice the links need updating.
great movies, the first one has a lot darker humor then the second one but i love them both the same
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Wait, so just now you have discovered these two films? Where the fuck have you been?

And you watched them illegally over the internet, too?

Both are amazing movies pretty much anything Kevin Smith puts out (except Jersey Girl) is amazing.
if you want to find them you pretty much just google it and there's like 20 links.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
So one day my brother returned from his friends house and couldn't stop laughing for like an hour. I asked him why and he said he saw the funniest movies he'd ever seen. So he found both of them on the internet and I watched them both, clerks one and two. and I have to say, I have never laughed so hard. They were the funniest movies I'd ever seen. I know some people think they're retarded but I think the pointlessness and stupidness of the movies make them hilarious and brilliant. So I've now officially made the clerks appreciation thread.

Discuss....

The fact that you downloaded it makes me sick. How dare you not pay to watch Kevin Smith's triumphant blow to critic and the film indusrty. A movie that would later go on to be quoted as "making it harder for everyone else to make it in this business, turning the film industry into a special olympics" to which Kevin replied to being happy to be the one leading with the flag.

For serious now, I think it's an amazing film. I grew up watching Smith's movies and when saw Clerks 2 many years later after seeing the original, I never had felt happier after seeing a film. It was good closure for the die hard fans and I think the whole coming of age thing really hit some people to heart. Kudos Kevo.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox