Alright, I was just checking out this video on youtube, a Traynor YGL-3 Demo. I like the tone the amp gives off... anyone have any suggestions of amps similar to that one? I don't think they're in production anymore, I did a google search and nothing really came up. I'd like an amp suggestion that's on a lowish/mid budget, nothing really too expensive, but something that comes extremely close to getting the same tone as the YGL. Anyone? TIA!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x7ZiFTK94d0
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Nobody?
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

I know it's not all that helpful, but I have a YCV 50 and it sounds very nice, I have no doubts about Traynor quality. My uncle who is a professional recording engineer/producer also speaks highly of them, and he's worked with some pretty big names in his day.
Traynor no longer produces them, thats why it's hard to comment on them.. though I do know that my uncle used to own an amp that looked exactly like that and was a Traynor (from pictures I've seen of back in his psychedelic band days)