so i want to read it... but im afraid its gonna suck. and since its really freakin long, i cant take the risk...

first off: what is it even about? i just hear that its pretty good from a couple of people. and second: is it actually that good?

thanks!
Last edited by xrawrockkillsx at Jul 7, 2007,
Dude, it's In The Van On Comeback Road. And you should definitely read it. And print it out. And read it again... It's pretty sweet.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Bayonetwork
Dude, it's In The Van On Comeback Road. And you should definitely read it. And print it out. And read it again... It's pretty sweet.

oh, just saw someone call it differently in a harry potter thread a couple days ago...

no harm!

but what is it about? it sounds interesting...
totally rocks!
Live fast, die young, and leave a good lookin corpse

Quote by HelloPorkPieHat
Why can't you just read it?

cause its so freakin long! haha

well, before i read something, i like to read the little flap that tells me what its all about... but since this is ug... you guys can be my flap.
It's about this loser of a dude who's in the middle of a divorce, he performs by himself, used to be in an extremely successful band, and now he's starting a new band and goes on tour, and it's incredible. Read it.

I think I'll reread it myself soon.
Who dat?
just suck it up and read it. it's good

you haven't experienced UG until you have.

God i miss it...
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
the worse opinion ive heard about it - "its cool, intresting"

mine - best thing ive read in a long time
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
It's basically a fictional story based around a bandleader named Terry, and how he is trying to get a good band (in his opinion) together. The story also attempts to portray a lot of the crap that bands like Terry's have to deal with.

Read the first couple of chapters, then decide.
Man, I remember always looking forward to the next installment. I was pretty sad when it ended.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Sorry, I dont know what this is really. I have found it, and I am going to read it all. But maybe a little insight as to what it is overall?
You should read it I should even goto Nolan's page right now

**goes to Nolan Whyte's page**

EDIT: its WHYTE not White sorry
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Last edited by shut_up_n00b at Jul 8, 2007,
Its good with only one o
On the Subject of Hitlers resemblance to Emos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphin
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland