Page 1 of 2
Alright, i just checked out the thread about whether or not harry potter will die. personally, i don't care, but i do offer an alternate theory. the last book is when harry comes back from his acid trip. jk rowling fit 7 books into a 16 hour trip where this british kid thinks hes a wizard. the way i see it, its the only way that makes sense. alright, let me know what you think
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Get some friends. Make a Youtube video. Link me to it.

What are you still doing here? Go. Get started.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
That's almost as good as my theory, that Harry Potter's actually gay.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
no no no. I said this in the other thread, Happy Potter goes to live with his other auntie and uncle in Bel-Air, n00bz

Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr
That'd be hard to do, seeing how I own all the acid in the world.

I need to befriend you
Quote by BobDylanGuitar
the last book is when harry comes back from his acid trip. jk rowling fit 7 books into a 16 hour trip where this british kid thinks hes a wizard.

Story of my life...
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr

Feel like sharing?
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr

Can I have some???
Quote by andy_thomas
That depends, when you look at a map is west left or right?

If you think I care about what you say to me you are sadly mistaken.

"Just as Harry was about to dodge Voldemort's Hex, all of a sudden, a scrawny british boy awoke from his LSD-fueled dreams of being a wizard, and went back to his average, boring life."

Then there's a big long note from JK Rowling, laughing at how she's ****ed over the world.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Quote by Sun Rype Orange
I need to befriend you

+1
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by Doolittle
no no no. I said this in the other thread, Happy Potter goes to live with his other auntie and uncle in Bel-Air, n00bz

makes a lot of sense. maybe he got sent there cause he got caught trippin and was arrested. it could happen
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Quote by Doolittle

I just, for some reason, watched the first movie. At the beginning, Dumbledore states that Aunt Petunia is "his only family."
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
I just, for some reason, watched the first movie. At the beginning, Dumbledore states that Aunt Petunia is "his only family."

Maybe I'm missing something, but I think you completely missed the point of his post.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr

this man is trippin out, right now
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Doolittle

amazing, i can just see it now

in west united kingdom born and raised in castle is where i spent most of my days.......
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
My theory was that Harry would get Hermione (or however you spell it) pregnant, then stick his wand up her, do some spell, and kill it like an abortion.

But then the twist is that the fetus somehow survives and is brought up by Voldermort and then the whole series starts out again except with the aborted kid as the main character and with Harry as the evil bad guy.
Quote by Doolittle

i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
Quote by Bayonetwork
Maybe I'm missing something, but I think you completely missed the point of his post.

I understand that it's just a joke and all. But, the joke loses credibility when it's proven impossible.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

i will personally KILL jk rowling if the ending is that he wakes up and he was dreaming the entire time.

i seriously will.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
I understand that it's just a joke and all. But, the joke loses credibility when it's proven impossible.

Touche.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Gunpowder
That's almost as good as my theory, that Harry Potter's actually gay.

That's not a theory. He's been in bed with both Ron and Malfoy.
Quote by Incardito
THIS IS SPARTA

No, no, you have it all wrong.

THIS IS HOGWARTS!!!!!!!
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Quote by x/taluha
i will personally KILL jk rowling if the ending is that he wakes up and he was dreaming the entire time.

i seriously will.

It would be fantastic!!!

She ends the book with a big long note, laughing at the world, and how much she's ****ed them over, then she disappears, never to be seen again, to some random island that she bought.

Would be so awesome.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
the threadstarter should make a poll, "would you bang hermione?" yes or no?
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Constantine
It would be fantastic!!!

She ends the book with a big long note, laughing at the world, and how much she's ****ed them over, then she disappears, never to be seen again, to some random island that she bought.

Would be so awesome.

That would be awesome. But, I'd kinda like an ending...I want both, actually.

^ I'd definitely bang Hermione.

Don't judge me.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Who Wouldnt Bang Hermione!!!!!!
Quote by andy_thomas

Quote by x/taluha

i seriously will.

Actually, the ending will be about Harry waking up from a coma.

He then asks: "What happened? The last thing I remember was going to Platform 9 and 3/4."

Then someone will reply: "There is no such thing. You ran into a wall, hit your head, and have been in a coma for years."
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr

This actually doesn't matter to me in the least, but loads of people are quoting it and I thought I'd join in.
Okay, let's not jump to conclusions. If we read the book in two weeks and...
a) Harry dies
b) Harry's dreaming/comatose from falling off the school roof when he was 11
c) Harry's on an acid trip or
d) all of the above

then we can lynch J.K. Rowling for playing with our minds for the past decade.

and are we talking about the actress who portrayed Hermione, or the character in the books?
Quote by >>Max<<
My theory was that Harry would get Hermione (or however you spell it) pregnant, then stick his wand up her, do some spell, and kill it like an abortion.

Fetuso Abortatio!!!!
Can I actually ask, am I the only person who wouldn't give a flying **** if it turns out he dies/was high/is star of the most overrated novel in the world?
Quote by Metal claw
Actually, the ending will be about Harry waking up from a coma.

He then asks: "What happened? The last thing I remember was going to Platform 9 and 3/4."

Then someone will reply: "There is no such thing. You ran into a wall, hit your head, and have been in a coma for years."

that would be amazing...
I wouldnt care the least bit. It would make a better movie. I hate reading I just watch the movies.
Quote by andy_thomas

Quote by Souphead2000

+1
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Constantine
It would be fantastic!!!

Would be so awesome.

I would gain so much respect for her if she did something like that.

Quote by Souphead2000

A fictional book character?
Harry will realize how pathetic he is, and move to the south eastern U.S., where he will sit around on the couch all day drinking Black Label and getting high on some kind of magic dust. Eventually someone will piss him off to the point that even though he's so inebriated he can counjour up some form of curse on them. Afterwards he will be tried and found guilty of witchcraft.

Meanwhile, Ron convinces Hermione into having white pasty sex with him during in their last moments as Voldemort brings destruction down upon the world.

Then Snape will say something cynical but just so slighty humorous enough that the people who actually read this sh*t will laugh when the movie comes out.
Page 1 of 2