the body on mine sits right about at waist.
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
I have it pretty high. It's in the same place as it is when I'm sitting down and playing.
ya its all a matter of comfort and where u generally play on the fretboard... its easier to play in the first few positions when its down covering ur vagina (felt like going for the female bassists) but u can play in the higher positions easier when the guitar is up to where the horn is at ur nipple...

i myself play with the horn a little below the top of my stomach so that i can still give the ladies a nice view if i decide to rock out with my **** out
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
I wear my bass at the exact level that I can rest my right arm on the side of the bass and have that elbow bent at 90 degrees. That translates to just across my belt, but that may look a little high on my frame. Also, I keep my bass almost perpendicular to me standing. My stance is like Pino Palladino's.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Been playing some more technical stuff lately and am short and do the flip, so my bass has steadily crept up since I got it.
i play lots of times in a higher register, so i have the bass really really high.... but i have long arms, so i can reach the lower notes without any problem....
As a rough guide, the upper horn should be just below my nipple, but my basses vary quite a bit in horn length. So not too high, but not too low.
I have a yamaha rbx170 and the bottom of the body is just above my kneecap - yeah its low but i have long arms and find it easier to move about more with it lower and can play all the over the bass with ease really.
If it's a 5+ string, the center of the bass should be somewhere around the bellybutton or just slightly below it.

If it's a 4 string, as low as possible. Don't know why.
haha
Quote by thefitz
I wear my bass at the exact level that I can rest my right arm on the side of the bass and have that elbow bent at 90 degrees. That translates to just across my belt, but that may look a little high on my frame. Also, I keep my bass almost perpendicular to me standing. My stance is like Pino Palladino's.

I wear mine like him exceot I usually tilt it a bit, but when I pick, it's parallel to the floor, and I rrest my hand on the bridge.
Member of the "Shoop Da Woop" club, PM to Join