its what im thinking is my next guitar.

its 650 without whammy bar at my guitar center..

its a pretty one.

it sounded pretty good for the minute i got to play it.and that was on a crappy 15 watt amp that i didnt know how to work..lol

but my biggest concern is quality.....my first 2 guitars have broken cuz it turns out their poorly made pieces of shapoopie.

what do you know about it? is it worth it?
definately. there hasnt been much critisism of the hellraiser at all. i got one with fr, love it.
Schecters=great,but IMO I prefer ESPs. See if you can try out a good ESP, too because they're really nice.
Schceter's quality is top notch! Can't complain about them AT ALL. Make sure you like the necks though....I HATE their 6 string necks.

Umm...
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by .arkness:.
Umm...

He said he didn't like the necks, not that the quality was bad.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
He said he didn't like the necks, not that the quality was bad.

I was pointing out that he couldn't say "ANYTHING" bad about he Schecter at all then turns around and says he hates the necks. Doesn't really matter though.

I've been looking at a hellraiser for a bit now, only deterrent is the EMG's, id much rather some more versatile pups.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Well then get the classic. They're a bit cheaper if i remember rightly. Then you swap the pups out for a Duncan Distortion and a JB. Problem solved.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Quote by .arkness:.
I was pointing out that he couldn't say "ANYTHING" bad about he Schecter at all then turns around and says he hates the necks. Doesn't really matter though.

I've been looking at a hellraiser for a bit now, only deterrent is the EMG's, id much rather some more versatile pups.

i have the c-1 classic, and its extremely versitile, with its 5 way switch, and real seymour duncans and not to mention, how beautiful they are
c-1 classic
mim strat (not fender)
valveking 112
Boss dd20 giga delay
Boss phase shifter
more to come
fender acoustic

my band

Quote by someperson
buy a wah wah pedal. Easier to use, and you won't have to re-tune your guitar after you use it.
The Hellraiser is a rock solid guitar, if it didnt have that blasted painted neck it would be my dream guitar, but it still was an amazing playing and visually striking guitar, I say go for it!