hey there can someone tell me whats the best acoustic guitar to get for an indie sound! i only have £140 ($220) to spend. can you give me some ideas!

i mean oasis, arctic monkeys the kooks, when i mean indie! are washburns good!
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
^ how much are they!
Quote by JamieB

probly quite a bit more than you have.
to be honest for that kind of money you have your only going to be able to get bottom end guitars.
id go for an electro acoustic, I recently got a fender one for £120 and its sweet.
but yeah i think if u want a washburn you need to save up more.
^ can you give me some names, models of which ones i can afford! ive played electric for 2 years and have an old £50 acoustic my mate gave me. dont know much about acoustics!
Quote by JamieB

Why does everything need an exclamation mark ? Are you hyperactive or something?

Anyway, for that price, it's true you're only going to be able to get low end acoustics. I have a Yamaha FG700 why I think is great for the price (£200) if you can save up more. Otherwise, I think you should consider buying a decent second hand guitar.
There is poetry in despair.
!!!!!!!!!! to the guy ^

i use them cos i like them kiss my ass and thank for the advice!
Quote by JamieB

Don't buy a fender acoustic, and certainly not a fender acoustic-electric.

For $220, I would throw down for Yamaha FG720s. It's got a solid top and the playability on the models that I played was amazing.
Quote by ndakasimba
For $220, I would throw down for Yamaha FG720s. It's got a solid top and the playability on the models that I played was amazing.

+1. He is pretty much on the nail. If I were you I would check out a few good acoustics you can get by saving up a few more pounds. Here!