████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Nah. It isn't that old, and when I came into this thread I thought you meant a super old song.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
So erm... Why would we want to do Muse a favour?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
So erm... Why would we want to do Muse a favour?

Because Muse> Life
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I'd rather get a complete classic that wasn't a number 1, "Wonderwall"/"Paranoid Android"/"Stairway" anyone?
Quote by Cal UK
Because Muse> Life

lol, british humour=win

Quote by gallagher2006
I'd rather get a complete classic that wasn't a number 1, "Wonderwall"/"Paranoid Android"/"Stairway" anyone?

because being overrated is never enough?
(, i'm listening to wonderwall now. still overrated)
Quote by Avopeac
because being overrated is never enough?
(, i'm listening to wonderwall now. still overrated)

I wouldn't say Wonderwall is overrated, just overplayed. If Oasis released it tomorrow, it would be seen as an instant classic.
Quote by gallagher2006
I wouldn't say Wonderwall is overrated, just overplayed. If Oasis released it tomorrow, it would be seen as an instant classic.

and how would that be any different from what happened when it did get released?

and btw, it'd get forgotten. at least over here in america. the UK, they'd probably like it.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Its true.

I'd rather not listen to Muse, and live.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
If anything they should try to get an underapreciated artist's album in the charts.

Like maybe a Mr. Jason Becker? Also consider that, being paralyzed, he survives on his album sales.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Quote by Avopeac
and how would that be any different from what happened when it did get released?

and btw, it'd get forgotten. at least over here in america. the UK, they'd probably like it.

has the battle for britpop transfered onto here or something?
Quote by Avopeac

You've missed my point =]

I'm saying that it would be a well loved track and owuldn't be called overrated if it were released tomorrow. I think you are reffering to the song being overplayed =]
Quote by Hidde
If anything they should try to get an underapreciated artist's album in the charts.

Like maybe a Mr. Jason Becker? Also consider that, being paralyzed, he survives on his album sales.

the general public does not like shred. why is this something shred fans always forget?

Quote by anarchyjack
has the battle for britpop transfered onto here or something?

no, i stated that the song is overrated. would have done it even if the other thread didnt exist.

Quote by gallagher2006
You've missed my point =]

I'm saying that it would be a well loved track and owuldn't be called overrated if it were released tomorrow. I think you are reffering to the song being overplayed =]

no i didnt, i'm saying the reaction to the track would be the same now amongst the people that like britpop.
Quote by Cal UK
Because Muse> Life

No, really.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by SavageNights
I'd rather not listen to Muse, and live.

I'd rather you listen to muse live then shut up
Hoodoo you do Mr. Bellamy
Quote by Avopeac
maybe now's a good time to ask why muse cares about the charts also...

Because they get more money if they top the charts?
Quote by gallagher2006
Because they get more money if they top the charts?

and this is a valiant cause?
Quote by gallagher2006
For them apparently

i would consider it if they were going to give X dollars to charity if it happened, but i'd say this is to enlarge their accounts and bellamy's already large head.

fact: the moon does not orbit the earth, but bellamy's ego.
well get beethovens 5th on the top 100
<_<
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Avopeac
i would consider it if they were going to give X dollars to charity if it happened, but i'd say this is to enlarge their accounts and bellamy's already large head.

fact: the moon does not orbit the earth, but bellamy's ego.

This is not orginized by the band, and it is not intended to make money for them either. Rather it is a good song, and a muse fan site thought it needed some recognition.
Hoodoo you do Mr. Bellamy