Poll: are you capable of murder?
Poll Options
View poll results: are you capable of murder?
yes.
167 63%
no.
96 36%
Voters: 264.
Page 1 of 3
do you think that you could kill someone?

the reason could be revenge, greed, survival, or anything really.

You might say "oh, Id kill someone at the drop of a hat", but in the situation you would find it impossible.

or you might say "id never kill someone, I couldnt do that", but in the scenario of your life or theirs, you wouldn't hesitate.

answer honestly...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Isn't there a quiz somewhere that tells whether you are? I think I could if it meant absolute survival in self-defense...but thankfully I don't have to think about that.
Get off my lawn.
Who am I killing? Like of course I couldn't kill any of my friends, why would I want to? But if it was someone I hated, then definetly. Or even someone I didn't know. I don't like people very much.
Very much so.

If I was put in a situation where I could kill someone I hated(alot) and there was no way I would be caught for it, I would do it, no questions asked. I'm quite an impulsive person.
we would all be capable of doing it in a life or death situation due to the human will to live, no one wants to die so we would do anything to protect ourselves.

but its more of what happens to the person after the killing and if they can live with the fact they ended someones life.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
I think I could kill in self defense and if anyone seriously harmed any of my family.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
I think i could

EDIT : Probability of killing, 32%

You havent seen much, exept a few injuries and of course on TV. You may have a few problems with yourself and others from here to there, but there is a great chance you wont ever get pushed that far.
Last edited by Birdy266 at Jul 8, 2007,
It annoys me when people say they'd kill someone just because they could.

Over the last few months I've been working in a hospital and I've seen my share of dead people. It's an experience you don't forget, and to think you would have caused it would ruin you.
if it the survival of me or them then id do it. but if it was to just go up to some random person and kill them i wouldnt, there would be no point

Quote by ckellingc
Depends. Prolly yeah. I have no soul

i find that weird...you have no soul yet the link in your sig makes me think otherwise...helping others much?
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
If I can't kill an animal, I can't kill a person I guess.

I couldn't kill an animal but I could sure as hell kill a human trying to kill an animal.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Only if they'd killed someone close to me and it would probably be blind rage not a calculated revenge.

But apparently I'm 44% likely to kill someone.

I chose no because I don't think I'm capable of consciously killing someone.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
wow, i saw the poll, and right away realized, all these kids are saying they would kill someone to sound more METAL, but none of you would
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
wow, i saw the poll, and right away realized, all these kids are saying they would kill someone to sound more METAL, but none of you would

mhmm welp my brother is in the army so I'm used to hearing about the many ways to kill/fracture/contort/rip/destroy the human body I probably won't ever have to kill anybody in my lifetime but I'm sure my brother will have to kill many people all in a days work. But it's different with a gun and at a distance it's less personal.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I don't think I'd ever want to do it, but I think I could do it if really forced. Would have to be a terrorist, rapist or someone about to kill/already killed one of my family or friends though.
I got 45% likelihood on the test.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
25%

I would say no, I wouldnt kill someone.
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by rage6945

I've seen people die before, if I had to, I would...but only if it meant my survival.
Get off my lawn.
I'm 35%.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I wouldn't like to, nor do I have any plans to do so, but I know I could do it.

48% on the test - slightly worrying lol

I've never fantasized about killing anyone or anything, but if the situation called for it then I wouldn't hesitate.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Yes. If I knew I would get away with it, and whoever I had to kill gave me no choice then I would kill them.

Im normally a nice guy though.

EDIT: Probability of killing, 57%
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Last edited by Phill-Rock at Jul 8, 2007,
This question is a bit vague. I think anyone would be capable of killing if it prevent the death of yourself, a friend or family.

I couldn't say that I would never kill someone. When pure rage takes over your body you act before you think.
Probability of killing, 55%

You have probably seen death. You watch too many horror flicks, play too much violent videogames, or probably exposed to death by where you live. or maybe you have lots of problems with enemies or have little self-esteem. The factors add up that you need to avoid situations or people that could push you to that point.

haha..i hated one of my close friend(was) when i found out that he stole my gf..i just want to chop his head off.

p/s:i work at butchery shop.lol.
"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?"
I say no, but the survey says 34%. I think that's BS. I wouldn't kill anyone.

EDIT: and the self-defense thing is unfair. It's obvious that in self-defense anyone does anything to survive. And of course, if I had to to defend my friends. But not if they're just annoying me or something.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I think the underlining question is: WOULD YOU FEEL REMORSE FOR KILLING SOMEONE.

The answer for everyone, unless they have a mental disability, is yes. Would people kill under the right circumstances?

Yes, but they have to be pressured circumstances. If the person had a choice to not do it, they'd choose no, unless it meant they themselves died.
I could if it was for survival or self defence.
Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking.
61%.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
depends on the situation. if it was to save other people i guess i could. or if i was in the military and i need to kill some towelheads.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
well i most likely wouldnt have the guts or the willpower to kill someone out of spite or something but if it were like a life and death situation then i think im capable
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Dabey
i think i can, i lose my temper easily

Me too but I don't think I could kill someone. Maybe give them a violent beating .

The test sayz:
Probability of killing, 47%

So you have problems with enemies, maybe dont have a high enough self-esteem, or play a few violent videogames. Cutting it a little close there. Try to keep your cool, alright?
Page 1 of 3