Poll: Would you sacrifice Yourself?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you sacrifice Yourself?
Yes Face it like a man
69 62%
say yes but whimper about it
17 15%
Don't say anything
14 13%
Say Take her
12 11%
Voters: 112.
After reading the other thread on could you kill i thought this would be good.

If there was a killer in your house and told you that either you could die or your girlfriend what would you do?

Face it like a man
Say me but whimper away
don't say anything
Say take her
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
Beat the **** out of the killer, take his **** and shoot his ****ing face off.
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
I couldn't live without her and I'm sure she couldn't live without me, I'd say kill us both or let us both live. - cause I'm a jerk like that.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
let the killer take your girlfriend, but steal his flesh-light from his car on the way out. Life will carry on as normal, just with less arguments
I'd probably say me then whimper away, but if he takes your girlfriend you can take revenge!
Are you ****ing kidding me... I'd be like kill my hoe because just like always I throw them away ... Because you can always get new ones... also theres no way a girl would ever do anything for you there self absorbed animals that are obssessed with **** that doesnt love them...
Quote by bostons leppard
pull out the pistol and blow his nuts off haha

Is that some kind of homo-erotic innuendo?
oh yeah but id probably try to kill him first cause im that bad ass lol... actually i really dont know what I would do hahahahaha so i guess im jk... It really depends on the person and how much they mean to you though... so its kind a ambiguous question... because ive had some gf's that I dont really care about... and some that I've done some crazy things for...
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo
Is that some kind of homo-erotic innuendo?

yes.

just go:

wait a second.

why kill us..
...when we could have be having bumsex?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
yes.

just go:

wait a second.

why kill us..
...when we could have be having bumsex?

+1
I would face it like a man. I love her that much.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Id do it but whimper (Well, ya know, you're obviously gonna be a bit nervous when your about to be murdered) for my family. Id let my girlfriend die though.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I'd let her take the girl, relationships can die young. But that doesn't mean it's the end for you.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM Dorkus Malorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.

Please, crit my song!
Vision at the Stairs
Depends....if.....

1) Me and my GF were a pretty good distance away from the ass with the gun..... we'd both run and hide everywhere we could 'till we are out of the house, also dodging as best we could from his aim.

2) He was right infront of me......do my best to fight him, and get the gun off him.....then I would shoot him in the parts of his body that would both disable him and hurt like a bitch. Then possibly kill him.

In all seriousness if I had to choose between my GF dying or me.....I would like to say I would let her live, although my actions couldn't possibly be verified unless I was put in that (or a similar) situation. Human instinct is self-preservation, or preservation of offspring. Whether its also preservation of loved ones I am not sure....but either way the self-preservation instinct, and the protecting others instict would fight with each other very much, therefore nobody can give an accurate answer to your question.

But as i'm here I voted ''say yes but whimper about it'' in the poll, because I see myself more likely to do that.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Sir Talkalot
let the killer take your girlfriend, but steal his flesh-light from his car on the way out. Life will carry on as normal, just with less arguments

yeah fleshlights!!!
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
I'd fight, **** dying.
Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking.
this thread SUCKS if someone is in your house saying in gunna kill you its a fight to the death
FFS IM NOT GOING PEACEFULY (sp)

and its 2 on 1.....

soooooooooo TS u phail.

edit- refused to vote as a protest to the democratic process, ****ers
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
Last edited by guithardon at Jul 8, 2007,
Pft die for her obviously. Hell I'd die for the whole human race, especially if it meant salvation for them and forgiveness of all their sins.
what do u think your ****ing jesus dude^^
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
I'd say "take me," but whimper about it. I wouldn't whimper because I'd be dying, I'd whimper due to the thought of my girlfriend losing me.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by technicolour
Pft die for her obviously. Hell I'd die for the whole human race, especially if it meant salvation for them and forgiveness of all their sins.

The human race deserves to die, but if you'd sacrifice yourself for us all, thank you, because then I'll still have people to laugh at.
Ive never gotten close enough to someone to do something like that for them
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
if there was a killer in my house and he was gonna kill one of us, then it would be stupid for me to say "kill me instead of her", because why would i trust someone to kill me and let her live?

i mean, we're both pretty much dead at this point anyway, so i'd be a real smart ass till i die.

Quote by technicolour

whoa, easy there jesus...
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
I wouldn't scarifice myself, what's to stop him from killing her anyways? He'd have to if he was going to get away with it. So really while he's shooting her you take the gun as it recoils and shoot him.
Quote by guithardon
what do u think your ****ing jesus dude^^

...yes

But seriously, I think I am a very selfless person (sometimes) or maybe I just don't look at death in the traditional way.