anyone here know a crazy drummer? its like some disease, every drummer i know has these weird ideas. no offense to drummers of course, any instrument loud and violent is cool. on easter my drummer once put easter eggs and a basket next to a bunny carcass that was on the road, and little kids saw it and started crying. i have to admit it was funny....ya, i have no soul. so post drummer stories!
One time, my drummer played in time for a whole song.

True story.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I know 2 really good drummers except one of them thinks the song has to be fast to be good, but I guess he gets bored back there.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by TheGoldenGod
anyone here know a crazy drummer? its like some disease, every drummer i know has these weird ideas. no offense to drummers of course, any instrument loud and violent is cool. on easter my drummer once put easter eggs and a basket next to a bunny carcass that was on the road, and little kids saw it and started crying. i have to admit it was funny....ya, i have no soul. so post drummer stories!

like this?
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I know a realllllly great drummer...

not gonna tell ya his name though.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
I know an AMAZAZING drummer. His name is Zack, but a lot of people call him Zackie. Oh, and one time he ran over a chicken and he put a sign by it that said "Stupid ass..." True story.
Not really. I only know 2, and both are relatively sane, although one does get regular stick from his band for making them finish a 45 minute set in 25 minutes.
My drummer is a douche bag. He likes to be offensive. His favorite topics to joke about are: Diabetes, Burn Victims, and Jews. I'm usually not offended by that type of stuff, but he just pushes it over the line. He also trys so hard to be all punk and stuff. None of us really like him that much.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Uhhh where to start. Crazy drummer story, this guy was a monster behind the set, kept perfect time in everythnig we played, never missed a beat. And then after practice he was messing around on a guitar (he could play) but he had no sense of time what so ever.

Drummers.... think they can play every instrument...
we have a very good drummer...
He is cool...and hot...and our singer/other guitarist's boyfriend
But he isn't the one who comes up with all the crazy stuff
That is me(guitarist) and claire(singer/guitarist)
*****LIVE LOUD*****

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him
on his way to world domination

PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN NINJAS!!!!
Quote by punkbassist19

Drummers.... think they can play every instrument...

tell me about it...

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?

Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
My Drummer is very strange, she is not your average girl, she has very idealistic views on religion, politics, and people in general, it's hard to describe, but she's also 5'2" but will tear your ass apart if you grope her in a Mosh Pit. She's a tough girl, and a crazy ass Drummer.

Edit: She also Worships me as a guitarist, even though I'm not all that great, I just have good Rhythm lol.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!