I have just bought a mic, but I suddenly realized I have no amp for it! Is it possible to equalise and use a guitar amp or a bass amp for it? can I plug the mic to the same amp I'm using with my guitar at the same time? just some stupid simple questions, thanx
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
Last edited by TaV0 at Jul 8, 2007,
Yeah you can as long as you don't have overdrive on your amp on.
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

When i jam with friends and family, its pretty ghetto, but we usually just run the mics through bass amps or through the clean channels on guitar amps.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
It will work fine, but there is a special adaptor you should buy that goes on the end of the mic cable, and turns it into a 1/4 inch cable. It also slightly amplifies the signal, otherwise it will be really quiet. Dont just get a mic to 1/4 cable, get a mic cable and the adaptor and it should work fine.