Last edited by idkmybffjill123 at Jul 8, 2007,
A schecter would be the best choice for anyone looking for a mid-tier guitar
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Quote by idkmybffjill123
please tell me more about the scecter i here there good, but i havent realy heard of most of the pickups
Most Schecters use Seymour Duncan or Duncan Designed pickups, which are for the most part better then most stock pickups in any other mid-level guitar. I have a C-1 Classic and it plays better than a lot of Gibsons and PRSs, but it doesn't have a trem. If you want a Floyd they make a few around $4-500 with original floyd rose instead of just the lesser "licensed" version, which is on the Ibanez.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Last edited by omarrodrigez at Jul 8, 2007,
i dont really play metal but ive played schecters and there way better than any other stock guitar in the range. the other guitars i linked are nice too but are diffrent tones and looks, play before you buy or else you will probabally make a mistake.
Quote by idkmybffjill123
i dont really play metal but ive played schecters and there way better than any other stock guitar in the range. the other guitars i linked are nice too but are diffrent tones and looks, play before you buy or else you will probabally make a mistake.

Exactly, play before you buy.

Quote by TMVolta19