Alright, I like your playing style and all that. Good producing/editing or whatever it is. The thing I'm not to big on is your voice. That's just my opinion. It's good other than that.
If The Archers Bows Have Broken, Then I Hope To God They Know How To Fight.
Quote by calvinthecanadi
Alright, I like your playing style and all that. Good producing/editing or whatever it is. The thing I'm not to big on is your voice. That's just my opinion. It's good other than that.

Yeah? Thanks alot for listening bud. It seems as though my vioce is like an aquired taste. Alot of people don't like my accent. Is that why you don't like it? Go for it man, i don't mind :0
Thanks buh
Josh
Quote by hardrock1315
I like it a lot. Check out Al Baker, he has kind of a similar style.

Check out my band, Blame It On Austin.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=623635

Thanks man.
I'll give a plug now, i think

My CD can be ordered from me now - and then when it's out - i'll email you a link to my shop, where you can buy it. So get in touch if you like.
Thanks..;

Blame it on Austin are really good, guys. Liking it.
Quote by hardrock1315
Thanks, give me a PM when the CD's out. Will I be able to get it in the US?

Well...it'll be hard to remember mate.
It will be available in the US. Simply give me your email (You can PM me that) and you name, and i will email you when it's out. It'll be $12 including postage - it'll cost me more to get it there. Thanks man.

Josh
I like the music.

As for the vocals - for a few seconds I don't like your voice, then for a few seconds I think it's really good. Then for a few seconds I don't like it anymore I can't choose whether I like it or not.

Overall, it's good music.
Quote by Tsunoyukami
I like the music.

As for the vocals - for a few seconds I don't like your voice, then for a few seconds I think it's really good. Then for a few seconds I don't like it anymore I can't choose whether I like it or not.

Overall, it's good music.

Thanks man You're one of the ones on the fence then