drums are a bit off, everything else is pretty exact. c4c.
Attachments:
The War Within.zip
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

I thought it was alright. I'd say the best part was the intro. it built up well and really set the pace for the rest of the song. One question: in the chorus it goes "10-8-7" on the D string, then the 7 changes to a 12 on the A string. seeing as they're the same note...what's the point? other than that little quibble, good song.
sounds like it would be in doom 2
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
it's not no good, it's just very cliche. and to i_baked_cookies, there are lots of bands that have same named songs and albums as others. it's really hard nowadays to be completely original.

basicly, i think you need to refine it more and add to it maybe... and make the drums playable. (ie. the snare roll in the long chorus with the crash cymbal... if your drummer can play that he must be godly at blast beats.)
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
ya our singer doesnt listen to shadows fall and hes never herd any of their songs so....he would know that the title of the song was the exact same
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

not a bad song at all, it is a tiny bit cliche, but its almost impossible to be entirely original these days my fav part has to be the 'bridge a' i dont even know what it is about it, but when it harmonises it just sounds awesome
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Shredder XXX
my fav part has to be the 'bridge a' i dont even know what it is about it, but when it harmonises it just sounds awesome

Same here, it might be the drums.
Very nice. I really liked it. The only problem was the symbols. The crash is way over used. You used crash everywhere except bridge b. Way over used. At least switch to an open high-hat if you don't want to lose too much sound, but still have a bit of variety. Otherwise, great. I would give this a 10/10. Great job. Rock on
I actually really, really enjoyed that. It did sound a bit cliched, but that doesn't generally come across as a bad thing to me. I really liked the chorus for some reason, even though it was slow, and bridge a was incredibly well done.

I pretty much loved it.

Congratulations.